Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

43 minutes ago, Xalegion said:

So I can't even get the glyph?

I live in the EU wtf...

Not to create flame or anything.. but yeah, you're right, we're in the EU, we should be able to partecipate. Still, there may be some laws in our country who prevent us from enter foreign contests (????!!). DE could atleast tell us why..

[OT] uno dovrebbe metterci l'avvocato in mezzo e farsi dire per bene quali sarebbero ste leggi, ma per un gioco online.. ciaone [end OT]

1 hour ago, Hawthorn said:

Someone else who appreciates Banshee and cinematic aspect ratios. Cheers, mate.

Banshee is actually pretty neat and useful with sonar augment hhh and i love her skill sets! very useful in sorties and defense.

18 minutes ago, Chueven said:

Not to create flame or anything.. but yeah, you're right, we're in the EU, we should be able to partecipate. Still, there may be some laws in our country who prevent us from enter foreign contests (????!!). DE could atleast tell us why..

[OT] uno dovrebbe metterci l'avvocato in mezzo e farsi dire per bene quali sarebbero ste leggi, ma per un gioco online.. ciaone [end OT]

OT Io non partecipo per il premio ma per l'icona glyph o quel che è quindi ora sono francese

4 hours ago, Brutal-Error said:

in theory, yes, but I dont know for sure if its possible. As far as I've read thusfar you can edit the submission form, so yes in theory it should be possible.
I do want to advice any uploaders, let your video get some feedback on youtube, and try posting it here, asking for feedback, this way you can add last minute changes, and fixes to your final submission. I will not submit my entry for a week after uploading, just so I can get some feedback.
I encourage everyone who wants to participate to do so, as the more entries we supply, the more fun the competition will be :P Hope to see more of what I've seen so far :D

Good to know that someone will re-upload their entry. I will do for mine too. Maybe 5-3 days before submission ended! :D

Oh ya, feel free to comment my video ^^

Edited by Archilade_Z

2 hours ago, Coverop said:

No Purchase Required to Enter or Win

1. Eligibility: Digital Extremes Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States (including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico). Void in any country not specifically listed above or where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.” 
Employees of Digital Extremes and their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, former employees (until 30 days after last date of compensation), prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively “Contest Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.

where did you get your music to enter the contest if you entered it already?

Edited by Nomine

3 hours ago, Coverop said:

Read first post.

the first post is confusing because the official rules say that there is no purchase required and the rules link to a bandcamp link of the original soundtrack which can only be bought. so what is your answer? rip it off?

Just now, Nomine said:

the first post is confusing because the official rules say that there is no purchase required and the rules link to a bandcamp link of the original soundtrack which can only be bought. so what is your answer? rip it off?

You can find original soundtrack on  Youtube .

Keep in mind, YouTube slightly downgrades quality of video/audio.