Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Yeah, RNG wasn't favourable for me. Tried to reshoot my ending to get the same landing pad and failed for more than a couple hours due to graphical glitches, lag, chat popping up, and not getting the right landing pad. Kind of poor timing for me as well. Ontario Colleges have been on strike giving me more free time to try and edit but it looks like the strike is about over and so is my free time so I'll leave it as is as I'm fairly happy with it having no previous editing experience. 

Assuming over 700 people enter here's to hoping for top 700!

Passed over with saturation which may be overdone in some areas and gamma changes to some darker spots. Just learned how to do it. Even if oversaturated it looks SO much better than the original. 

Edit 2: Passed over it again so I think I'm done. 

Edited by Dustofsaturn
updated youtube link

2 hours ago, BadasxxSloth said:

Here is my 3d trailer please any feedback would be good to be able to make it better :D

I had my hopes up, thinking you submitted your video in actual 3D. Would've given me another excuse to use my Nvidia 3D Vision kit, outside of playing more Warframe.

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)ElGordo94 said:

Here is my entry! Hope you guys like it. Let me know how I did. Any feedback is nice

Hopefully I submitted it correctly. I was a bit confused on the "Your Warframe Forum submission" question.

its okay-ish, you let the clips/cinematics go on for too long other than that: nice one dude!

On 11/17/2017 at 10:57 PM, Hawthorn said:

Lads, I swear. If I post an edit one more time, you can take all my shiny golden potatoes and put them in a Corpus trash compactor.

Your Video is great definitely one of the best here; but as far as I know Black bars aren't allowed? Min Res is 1920x1080. Can't confirm but yeah.

1 hour ago, MonkeyDeLuffy said:

Your Video is great definitely one of the best here; but as far as I know Black bars aren't allowed? Min Res is 1920x1080. Can't confirm but yeah.

I appreciate your praise, Tenno.

On the resolution note, I suppose it's time to upload the 4K version.(Only partially joking.)

But yes, technically, the video is 1920x1080.

Edited by Hawthorn

59 minutes ago, Hawthorn said:

On the resolution note, I suppose it's time to upload the 4K version.(Only partially joking.)

But yes, technically, the video is 1920x1080.

Technically, the resolution IS 1920x1080, some of it is just covered with black bars. So the "content" area, vertically would be less than 1080, but the ACTUAL resolution is 1920x1080. From the video making point of view that is fine, but since there have been no comments or answers from @[DE]Megan since day one its all very unclear and our speculation...