Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Hi! I have a question, can i use the voice from the cinematics from adventures or that is also voice over? (Like the sentence when Margulis talks in second dream or when Konzu talks about Cetus when you enter at first time in Plains Pf Eidolon)? 

Just now, Enrick04 said:

Hi! I have a question, can i use the voice from the cinematics from adventures or that is also voice over? (Like the sentence when Margulis talks in second dream or when Konzu talks about Cetus when you enter at first time in Plains Pf Eidolon)? 

i would avoid all types of voice overs just in case.. or if you wanna show cinematic, mute the voice

Here's my submission for the Warframe contest. Would've preferred more time for more frames but eh, here's my "main" Frame Frosty.

Doubt i'll get anywhere with just Captura, too lazy to put in gameplay but eh was fun :S

Best of Luck to Everyone!

Edited by MonkeyDeLuffy

6 hours ago, Roshiu said:

Quick Question?

how do you show the video instead of just a link? i can't find how xD

@Roshiu When you reply to this thread, copy your YouTube link into the Reply box and it should set it up for you, if it doesn't then I suggest copying the HTML code from YouTube and then pasting it here. To do that, you will have to click "Share" below your YouTube video and then click on "embed". Select your preferences and then copy the code it produces for you and paste it here.

Hope this helps!

I think a good trailer is when we are watching it, 25 seconds feels like just 5 seconds of watching! It so good until we don't realize that 25 sec has passed. 

The boring one is when 25 sec trailer feels like 5 minutes of watching and we want to skip it until the end xP

On 11/19/2017 at 9:57 PM, MonkeyDeLuffy said:

@Roshiu When you reply to this thread, copy your YouTube link into the Reply box and it should set it up for you, if it doesn't then I suggest copying the HTML code from YouTube and then pasting it here. To do that, you will have to click "Share" below your YouTube video and then click on "embed". Select your preferences and then copy the code it produces for you and paste it here.

Hope this helps!

@MonkeyDeLuffy It worked :D thank you so much! i wsa just linking into a text lol

Edited by Roshiu
Re-submitted my final entry