Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, sparkie1j said:

Heres hoping 

heyo Sorry for taking the freedom to give feedback even though you didn't ask for it. Excuse me if you didn't want feedback at all.
really creative to use gunsounds, but as I have edited to that same song, I noticed the sync is just a tad bit off most of the time, fix that, and you should have a golden entry!

2 hours ago, mohawkade said:

I am so glad so many people have shared their submissions already, so I have a good idea of how much higher I need to set the bar.

Themed this more as a planet hopping, system wide adventure rather than a super-serial space shooter; I'm really hoping I've effectively communicated that with this edit. Noticed a few people have applied the technique of syncing the beats of audio with edits and action in the visuals,but I've seen less entries put in an effort of attempting to guide viewers eyes to the action to make each cut much less jarring, especially at 60fps. Mainly was aiming for a clean and tidy, easy to follow edit, ESPECIALLY for people unfamiliar with the game.

Regardless, still looking for feedback on this edit!

"so I have a good idea of how much higher I need to set the bar."
Don't get cocky over a simple contest please. No one should ever give their own opinion about their own edit, it is very impolite. Your video will be top 3 for sure, as it is clean, and understandable for beginners. Personally I dislike how slow it is, but that's the opinion of someone who is used to making and watching faster edits.
I dislike how much you put the tone to being the best, even before DE has released any kind of rankings for this contest.
Personally I'm quite proud of my own edit, but never will I say it is the best, as there is tons of videos out there, and even in this contest, that are way better than mine.
I'm not hating on you or anything, I'm just telling you that showing off like this, bragging and boasting about yourself, is never a good thing. It will cause a lot of people to hate you, while in fact the things you make are in no way bad.

Just trying to help you out, to prevent you from being hated.

1 hour ago, Zanagoth said:

From lowly Skana to Exalted Blade.

Very nice!! Sync was good, should be clear what Warframe is about seeing your trailer. Also, I love your vids dude, that operator raid was just legendary. Respect dude, and take care!

Edited by Brutal-Error