Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

On 11/21/2017 at 6:36 PM, Brutal-Error said:

They said it on devstream 101 in the first 20 minutes or so it was mainly joking, but wouldnt suprise me if he does, when he enters

Maybe he isnt even of legal age yet... Who knows!

Wellll

They haven't met some of the better entries here yet :P

I'll be surprised if Porphi beats some of these tbh

16 minutes ago, DivineSunder said:

Here is my submission!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7K5J4-eBDQ

I saw that above the example video you say no text allowed, but I can't see any rule stating that, so which is it?
Text or no text?

5) What's a good example?
This video is a good example of montage editing. The Text is NOT allowed, but the idea is there!

Taken from FAQ

18 minutes ago, Spec-gineff said:

5) What's a good example?
This video is a good example of montage editing. The Text is NOT allowed, but the idea is there!

Taken from FAQ

But thats not the official rules. thats just an FAQ, there is a distinction between the text in the example video and text in generall.

2 minutes ago, DivineSunder said:

But thats not the official rules. thats just an FAQ, there is a distinction between the text in the example video and text in generall.

It kinda is, sure they didn’t state it under rules

but that statement is under the original posto for this threat made by DE, I don’t think you can get more official than than that :P 

in my opinion, 

Well here is submission.

Really wished I could have polished it more, but I simply did not even have time.

Doesnt help that I only recently started playing, but I did my best with what I had. 

Hope you guys enjoy! 

Edited by jazVB
  • Like 1

The rules only say that Voice Overs are not allowed and don't mention anything about text, but down near the bottom where you put up the Plains of Eidolon Accolades Trailer, you note that the Text is not allowed like shown in that trailer.

Are Text Overs or Text in general allowed in our trailers?

4 minutes ago, lostguru said:

The rules only say that Voice Overs are not allowed and don't mention anything about text, but down near the bottom where you put up the Plains of Eidolon Accolades Trailer, you note that the Text is not allowed like shown in that trailer.

Are Text Overs or Text in general allowed in our trailers?

None of DE are confirming any of these questions so I've kept on the safe side and left all logos and text out of my video.

2 minutes ago, NYx53 said:

Here is my submission, hope its good enough.

Very nice, smooth and could be the best one so far.

The transitions are well done and the camera movement really caught me, I can't figure out how to move in such a way without putting my work into utter chaos, well, I can't do much with my lack of experience and limits.