Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Warframe?

(PSN)ocmena

No dates yet for either.

As for the next prime, we should be getting two female frames next. Chronologically, is should be Zephyr followed by Mirage, but DE has twice bumped up a newer, more popular frame for the holiday season. If I were to guess, we'll get Mirage next, maaaybe Mesa, followed by Zephyr after the new year.

Edited by Foefaller

I guess it's Mesa due her popularity and being powerful frame. It will be last PA before Christmas and DE can make a lot of money with her :D

I'd like to see ; 

- Mesa Prime

* Panthera Prime ( could be Tiberon Prime but we got burst rifle Sybaris Prime in Oberon's PA so I will pass that )

* Ak/Magnus Prime

* Ak/Jagara Prime

* Pyrana Prime

- Itzal Prime ( yes I really want it to be primed , it's been ages since last prime archwing )

This is gonna be a tricky Prime Access to predict, honestly...

Chronologically Zephyr is next, but more popular frames typically skip ahead for Christmas Prime Access. Mirage is chronologically next after Zephyr and has overall been more popular than the bird, but after certain weapons were nerfed Mirage saw a LOT less play time. Mesa is definitely winning in the popularity category...HOWEVER, Zephyr is due for a rework, and Plains of Eidolon is still quite new and fresh. It would make sense to rework Zephyr to both promote the Plains, as well as helping to sell her prime access. We're around the time for a new "Warframe Revisit" right now, and Zephyr is next in line for that revisit. Mirage could stand a small revisit as well, but Mesa has no need for improvement whatsoever. I honestly wish DE would just tell us as the anticipation is killing me

As others have said chronologically Zephyr is technically next followed by Mirage. But considering Zephyr needs a real rework. And Mirage isn't hasn't popular as Mesa. And it's during the Holiday season. Mesa would be a sure thing, because DE would want to capitalize on Holiday sales. 

TBH I would be vary surprised if it's not Mesa Prime for the holidays. Because IMO no amount of rework or hype from a Mirage or Zephyr PA would even get remotely close to the amount of sales driven by the "prime vagabond roaming the plains".. Mesa Prime /w a high collard Prime Duster, Primed up Regulators,  AkMagnus Prime and Redeemer Prime!

PAA would include a Prime Poncho Syadana. 

I mean come on...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#Droolingintensifies 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82