Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, about leaving the plains

(PSN)Dark-TailedFox

If you're having troubles finding the gate just go on a highground (hue =3) and seek for the Cetus tower over the horizon. Once you find it, run toward it, you'll eventually reacch the gate or a force field wall (which is around the Cetus village). Once you find the force field walls, you just run by their side toward centre of map and you'll get to the gate.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Extracting from a group after a bounty is completed (leave squad option) works fine. Leaving the plains themselves however, I haven't found any Orbiter extraction spots and considering I wander a tad far from the gate (to the energy walls), I'm pretty bad at backtracking especially at night. 

It'll get better once you get used to the plains and once you have access to Archwing.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Leaving the plains themselves however, I haven't found any Orbiter extraction spots...

"Saving your Progress on the Plains happens in a number of ways - most of which are automatic!

1) If you return to Cetus through the gates at any point, your mission concludes and all progress is saved.
2) If you return to your Landing Craft via the escape menu.
3) All progress is automatically saved on completing Bounties or Incursions.
4) Fishing, Mining, or using consumables results in a specific save of that content (fish caught, minerals extracted, consumables used)."

I haven't played yet (still at work...hope PS4 updated for me!)...but what does #2 above from the update notes mean?

27 минут назад, (PS4)Elvenbane сказал:

-snip-

it means nothing, because you cant "return to your Landing Craft via the escape menu." and keep your items.

or at least not all of them are kept for some reason when i tested it and caught one fish it was saved but eidolon cores dont save 100%.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

2) If you return to your Landing Craft via the escape menu.

It means when you bring up the "pause" menu with the "Options, communications, Profile..."

Hit Abort Mission and it returns you to:

Cetus. If you entered the plains throught Cetus

Or

The Orbiter, if you entered the plains throught Navigation.