Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Nice That We Can Sell The Remaining Corruptors But...

kubbi

Why even bother selling it? 20k credits? You are able 2,5x by running the void.

Why hang onto them?

And what does that "Select All" button do? Does that select the whole stack or does it select every item you own that's sellable?

Everything you own that's sellable.

..... that is kinda stupid.

I mean, who would actually want to select everything they own?

I would have thought the select all meant "sell all of the next stack I click" as that actually makes sense.

An easy fix for this that I could see would be a number slider for the amount you want to sell.  A similar thing could also be applied for buying, for when you want to mass-buy something.  Also, the biggest problem for the selling thing is that it takes you back to the beginning of the invnentory, so if you have a bunch of bp's, then it takes even longer to sell that stuff.

Why hang onto them?

The lore entry for the Sling Stone operation seems to suggest that some Fomorian ships were held in reserve. I'll be keeping mine in case a few start to pop up here and there again, or if any other event calls for them.

I still think it's a horrible idea to be pumping infected tissue into ships that massive... Lord knows what sort of terrible things the infested plague giving those things sentience could lead to...

In addition to Ryaneko's link:

David Pogue: Simplicity sells

Palm is also, especially in the old days, wonderful about this. I actually got to speak to Palm when they were flying high in the '90s, and after the talk, I met one of the employees. He says, "Nice talk." And I said, "Thank you, what do you do here?" He said, "I'm a tap counter." I'm like, "You're a what?" He goes, "Well, Jeff Hawkins, the CEO, says, 'If any task on the Palm Pilot takes more than three taps of the stylus, it's too long, and it has to be redesigned.' So I'm the tap counter." I'm going to show you an example of a company that does not have a tap counter.

Well, DE obviously is another one of those ...