The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silly/cool Cosmetic Items. What Would You Want?

Nyctoos

Here is a description for a make believe guitar or whatever.

[Le Ancient Guitar]

During an excursion on Earth, a Tenno scouting team was ordered to mapping out a Grineer manufacturing plant for future sabotage. Upon completion, one returned with an old artifact of Ancient Earth, from once it when it full of life long ago. The Tenno brought back a 'guitar'. An old acoustic instrument used to create music.*

What do you want to mask over what ever you want to mask over? (<-- Awkwardly structured question.)

I want a guitar to mask over my Fragor/Hate, like the one from Fooly Cooly.

What would you want?

(*- Sorry if the item description for the guitar thing is a bit too far fetched. I was just pulling out whatever I can.)

Haori like the capes the Bleach Captains wear...

and a big huge Pirage coat with the ropes that close the jacket up at the neck to keep the jacket on as the sleeves, and jacket flow in the air during running... (Then I will need a Tenno Rapier to go with it...)

Scindo Guitar Skin, basically from that post.

I want hats. 

Or pink shorts; a pink short skin for every frame. I'd pay 100 plat for that easy. Maybe even 200.

A Guiter with Prime styling and for the main piece of the orokin styled guitar to be merged with a Glaive... LOL... Scindo prime Glaive...

Scindo Guitar Skin, basically from that post.

I want hats. 

Or pink shorts; a pink short skin for every frame. I'd pay 100 plat for that easy. Maybe even 200.

That's a great idea! Maybe they can also have cool visual effects floating over them making them worth millions of credits when trading becomes a thing! UNUSUAL HELMETS FOR ALL!

No, that's stupid. You should be ashamed of yourself. :/

I'd want a proper cape + cloth physics they're working on.

vampires-mort-gothique-di_cape_elf_noire

Yet I've no idea why would a tenno wear such a thing over his/her warframe, or any of the stuff in this thread :| except for the "cool" factor.

Edited by CapricaSix

I'm just waiting for the first teenage kid who suggests wings.

I always imagined the backplate/armour of rhino sort of opening up and letting him glide with some kind of a jetpack or whatever, since he's so painfully slow and all :P that would've been a nice addition rather than wings.

Kinda like:

I would be happy if we actually had cosmetics on our Warframes other than the alternate helmets. Alternate skins would be nice to begin with. And then add-ons like bandoliers, belts, finned boots, etc.