Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE GREAT FASHION FRAME SALE

[DE]Danielle

I cannot see the discounts in market.  Why do you not show the discounted price with the normal price?

And PLEASE if you are going to discount the deluxe skins, discount the deluxe skin bundles, or at least allow use to buy the bundles at a discount if we already have the deluxe skin

Unfortunately I doubt they'll ever put those bundles on sale dude to the fact that if all items were to be priced separately (making exclusive weapon skins, armor, and attachments match prices of non exclusives) then it would cost more. So basically the intention is that buying the bundle is already cheaper, so they wouldn't do a deal on a deal. BUT then they add in the element of exclusiveness that really adds more to the value. It's the same principle that makes us unable to buy any form of a bundle when we have daily login market discounts. Another BUT, i do not agree on them not making the deluxe skin bundles on sale as well. Would love to get the heavy weapon skin but dont want to be forced to buy the bundle. If it was included on the deal id buy in a heart beat.

So is the Doorbuster Special done already? “Today only” meant less than 24 hours after it started? I’m seeing the other discounts, but not these. I just got off a 12 hour shift at work and I’ve been looking forward to buying the Doorbuster Special bundles all day. :sad:

I would have loved to buy the Dragon and Hunter packs on 11/24 but was visiting family for the holiday and had no access to a computer with WF installed. 

Please work on the functionality of the website to allow in-game purchases. Thank you!

PS - started a month ago and really love the game!

Bumping in hope of a reply from @[DE]Danielle

On 11/25/2017 at 3:38 AM, (PS4)Cornbat said:

So is the Doorbuster Special done already? “Today only” meant less than 24 hours after it started? I’m seeing the other discounts, but not these. I just got off a 12 hour shift at work and I’ve been looking forward to buying the Doorbuster Special bundles all day. :sad:

On 11/27/2017 at 9:39 AM, (PS4)merc_Xray said:

I don’t believe that PS4 ever got the door busters.  They definitely never lasted for 24 hours.  

@[DE]Danielle are we going to get these discounts?

Archived