Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plz make Eidolon and vomalyst core's easy to find

(PSN)big_eviljak

On 11/25/2017 at 7:14 PM, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

yes pelase, give it its own marker, and be detectable at 150m without any radar

They're easy to find for me.  Guess that means you shouldn't get a fix.  

(I actually wouldn't mind a market, just wanted to point out to this user that his own logic from other threads can be easily used against him).

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

I wouldn't mind if Exceptional cores and Flawless cores were simply given directly to us, instead of us having to run around and search for the loot.  Shards should probably be the same way.

This is the better solution, imo. When the game is stuttering a lot, it can be difficult to notice when you've picked one up, leading to confusion in the squad when things are being marked.

Plus, with this suggestion, you'd get that sexy UI effect from the foundry or blueprint pick-ups. Would be a nice touch to conclude a Terry fight.

On 11/29/2017 at 3:05 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

They're easy to find for me.  Guess that means you shouldn't get a fix.  

(I actually wouldn't mind a market, just wanted to point out to this user that his own logic from other threads can be easily used against him).

my logic for what, that the fact that they arn't treated as an item for radar mods, and that every post regarding radar mods i made was, get radar mods because it makes finding things easy?

thief's wit is easily obtainable but doesn't work for sentient cores and no where did i say u couldn't find them easy but they do sometimes get lost in bushes when fighting

ps: endo has its own marker on the map....

2 hours ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

my logic for what, that the fact that they arn't treated as an item for radar mods, and that every post regarding radar mods i made was, get radar mods because it makes finding things easy?

thief's wit is easily obtainable but doesn't work for sentient cores and no where did i say u couldn't find them easy but they do sometimes get lost in bushes when fighting

ps: endo has its own marker on the map....

Well, how about the archwing topic where you think it's okay for people to steal other people's landers because they're "easy" to make.  My point here is I find the cores "easy" to find.  The point is you think I shouldn't get a fix for my issue because its easy, I'm just throwing it back in your face :) 

45 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Well, how about the archwing topic where you think it's okay for people to steal other people's landers because they're "easy" to make.  My point here is I find the cores "easy" to find.  The point is you think I shouldn't get a fix for my issue because its easy, I'm just throwing it back in your face :) 

i didnt say stealing was ok, but if u spawn it on top of you then u get it automatically, and don't have to worry about people taking it in the first place

and removing the option for ur team mates to use it if u wanted them to... yeah nice idea :3

1 minute ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

i didnt say stealing was ok, but if u spawn it on top of you then u get it automatically, and don't have to worry about people taking it in the first place

and removing the option for ur team mates to use it if u wanted them to... yeah nice idea :3

Nobody ever said to take it away from other, the idea posted in that thread was to make it a toggle for people who don't want to share :) You shat on that idea in favour of trolling me because it's "easy."

36 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Nobody ever said to take it away from other, the idea posted in that thread was to make it a toggle for people who don't want to share :) You shat on that idea in favour of trolling me because it's "easy."

im not saying you shouldn't have the option, its just the argument to add a feature that would have rework the beacons and possibly cause bugs isn't sound enough, people wouldn't take tings if u just stood right were the beacon was placed

there are a lot of bugs that need to be fixed and should have more time spent on them and i do agree with people complain ing about getting shot down a lot tho 

and im not even agreeing that beacons should even be a thing, my opion is that they should not exist and that u should have the ability to call the arching for urself at any time, with a delay of 3 mins in between, but that would never be implemented 

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma