Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

Hi everyone!

After a recent event I'd like to just say that The Teleri is a stand alone clan and is not affliated with any other clan besides The Phoenixs of Helios in our Alliance. We are our own clan and do not have mutiple clans. If you join our discord the leaders who can invite you to the game are:

Myde198, Wispy., Silosm, LazilyLazySloth, FrozenFireGod, FeatherFev, PPsan1125, Purestic, IsilethFaren

Warlord ranks are red (The Hammer, Olwe), Main Leaders are cyan (Cordagar) and Recruiting Leaders are yellow (Irnil)

I am deeply sorry if myself or the leaders take a while to respond to let you into the clan. We would love to have you here with us. If you ever are confused or need help getting invited please message me in game (Wispy.) or on discord (Wispy.#8701)

Jaz

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, ToggledVape said:

I am interested in joining the clan. I am pretty new to the game and don't really know what I'm doing besides grinding with my friend on whatever map lmao. My ign is ToggledVape , but in discord or whatever you can just call me toggled. 

That sounds like the best way to play honestly haha. Get used to the constany grind slowly. Just let us know if you need help. San has sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox!

50 minutes ago, HP.Shredda said:

Hey, I just left my old Clan and im new. Id like to join your clan MR 3. username : HP.Shredda

Sure thing! San sent an invite so make sure to check your inbox 🙂

3 hours ago, Gmork6 said:

Hi, MR 10 here. I wasn't specifically searching for a clan but when I saw the name of yours I decided to give it a go (as a Tolkien fan :))  I'm a casual player but I do play several hours a week. IGN: Gmork6

Hey there, I hope our clan is everything you're looking for :D. I've sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox

5 minutes ago, RostorVitra said:

Hello there.

Started playing again after a hiatus from the game and are now looking for a clan and I'd like to join yours. IGN: RostorVitra

Regards

RostorVitra

Hey! You caught me just before I was about to sleep. I've sent the invite, it should be in your inbox! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Xorgal said:

Hi can i join you guys? Ive started playing recently and my friend joined you few days ago

Hey! I'm not currently home but I've told the leaders to add you :). If they don't add you I should hopefully be home in a couple of hours. Sorry for the wait!

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone!

Just a shout out that this forum is officially back open! Please leave a comment or join our discord if you'd like to join our clan! We have a new and improved look on the forum now too.

Things to look forward to:

Weekend events are now a thing in our clan! Every weekend or every second weekend will have a new and different event. 

weekend_events.png

Thank you for reading this and I hope our clan interests you!

- Jaz

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, CasualNinjago said:

Is there any room for a casual MR 6 (currently) old player / newcommer in this interesting clan? 

Hey! I'm currently at work for another 5 hours but I've told the leaders that you wish to join! Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Sorry for the wait!

4 minutes ago, Fournal said:

Hey, I'd like to join your clan! I'm mr 17, and would like a good clan 🙂

Hi! I've sent an invite, it'll be in your inbox. Hopefully our clan is what you're looking for! 😄

Archived