The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Force Extract?

havanero

Hi,

So I was in this Ophelia survival run with 3 other which after 20 min of killing I was planing to leave since is quite a bit of time for any mission personally and most missions I've done in Ophelia go for 20 min but then I decided to stay till 30 min and that's what I did. The other 3 didn't want to leave so I decided to go to extraction and no timer appeared so died not wanting to play anymore since going above 30 min none stop killing is boring in my case. After I died I thought they would take probably 5 to 10 minutes more and they would leave but no, they decided to stay for about another "30 MINUTES!!!!!!!", one freaking hour in total seriously, like I dam must be nice to have that time. So I found out on that mission that Warframe is not single player friendly on groups.

Is there a way to extract by yourself while not losing loot/XP or force extract the whole group? because is ridiculous to have to wait for other people to spend crazy amount's of time in a place that's not even fun for you anymore. If there isn't a feature to extract by yourself while not losing loot or XP, there has to be one and let those maniac's kill till their hearts content because I was planing on having fun with other alerts which I lost thanks to them.

Currently no. Your best bet would have been to be very polite and ask someone to help you out. You only need to convince 1 person to come to extract and step in there for just a second. Then, as long as you don't leave the extraction point, the timer will force the other 2 out, even if the 1 other person steps out. DE is considering implementing a "Leave Squad" option that was added in the Plains of Eidolon for Endless mission types, but it's not something they have commited to as of yet.

11 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

So , its fine that people carry you ... but its a lose of time for you that they want to play more ... cool . Not a sad player at all .

Think you got it Wrong, I wasn't being carryed. why would you think I be getting carryed at mastery rank 5 when i get Excalibur with axalted blade which can almost kill everything in one hit????

A trick is to bring something that can overpower the other 3 players.

They find it fun to play survival because there is enemies around to kill, but if you are able to do majority of the kills 
and deal majority of the damage... most players will not find it fun to continue.

Like dealing 66% damage, 70% kill count that will leave next no nothing for the team to kill.

Also that also probably means you will be the last man standing when everyone else has died because 
you got the most hard hitting weapons and gear around.

And that isn't very hard to do extraction when all of them run out of revives.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

3 minutes ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

A trick is to bring something that can overpower the other 3 players.

They find it fun to play survival because there is enemies around to kill, but if you are able to steal majority of the kills 
and deal majority of the damage... most players will not find it fun to continue.

Like dealing 66% damage, 70% kill count that will leave next no nothing for the team to kill.

Also that also probably means you will be the last man standing when everyone else has died because 
you got the most hard hitting weapons and gear around.

Well that would work if there wasn't people just wanting to go there for loot and just follow the one killing to get all loot.

2 minutes ago, havanero said:

Well that would work if there wasn't people just wanting to go there for loot and just follow the one killing to get all loot.

Well, that's kind of the trick, isn't it? If they follow you, they will extract. But if you instead want to camp and contribute very little, then no, nobody will extract because you got what you came here for and wanna leave. You go for the rotations, others may go to level, or farm resources. If you dont contribute to their goals either, then there is no reason why they should care if you want to leave.

29 minutes ago, VadiseReikaz said:

Well, that's kind of the trick, isn't it? If they follow you, they will extract. But if you instead want to camp and contribute very little, then no, nobody will extract because you got what you came here for and wanna leave. You go for the rotations, others may go to level, or farm resources. If you dont contribute to their goals either, then there is no reason why they should care if you want to leave.

I'll accept that they want to stay for the first 30 minutes no problem, but beyond that time frame is just too much. and I did contribute my 20 to 25% damage so I was well on that department.