Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lato/Braton vandal?

Kaos88

First it's lato secondly braton vandal can found in warframe market back then at cost of 1 credit and lato vandal well u should have got it in beta because it's a reward once u first log in

edit: why did u post it in general discussion? 

U should've post it in player helping player

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas

Braton Vandal was available during the start of open beta from the market (I saw it but didn't buy it cus 'a 1 credit weapon must be bad'). Lato Vandal was only for closed beta-testers. Don't know if you had to buy the Lato form the market as well. 

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Also, just because you are a founder does not mean you were in closed beta. The founder program lasted quite a while after open beta. 

This is probably it then. If my forum account is the same as my Warframe account I was 5 months late. 

7 minutes ago, Kaos88 said:

I'm just wondering why me and my brother both haven't got these weapons considering we were both clearly in closed beta seeing as we are both founders and it says it was given to players who participated in the beta??

🤔

Closed beta ended way before founder access availability, so it's not an actual proof of you taking part in it.

Don't worry, both weapons will eventually come back.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

First it's lato secondly braton vandal can found in warframe market back then at cost of 1 credit and lato vandal well u should have got it in beta because it's a reward once u first log in

edit: why did u post it in general discussion? 

U should've post it in player helping player

Yes I edited it but it just made another post for some reason. Not that it really mattered because every1 knew what I meant. 

2 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Closed beta ended way before founder access availability, so it's not an actual proof of you taking part in it.

Don't worry, both weapons will eventually come back.

Yeh if my forum account is the same age as my Warframe account I was 5 months late. Thanks for the replies.