Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis prime armor soon?

(PSN)ARTUROSNIPA

4 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Very unlikely. Targis came with the mag unvaulting and then again with rhino and mag dual unvaulting. 

This summer (Christmas) is ember, frost and most probably loki. Then in winter (about July) should be mag, rhino and Nyx

Shouldn't it be Volt, Nyx, Nova, since they have been vaulted longest and haven't been unvaulted yet?

Edited by (XB1)ultimategamerjr

Just now, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Shouldn't it be Volt, Nyx, Nova, since they have been vaulted longest haven't been unvaulted yet?

Well, first they have to bring back older frames that where unvaulting for a second, third and so on times.

So this coming January summer unvaulting is frost and ember coming back. They will be coming with Loki almost deffinately because he is the last to not have relics

Them the next unvaulting should be sometime in winter. So anywhere from April to July ish. That should come back either mag and rhino for a second go. And then a third with them. So that third could I guess be either volt or Nyx, but I'm pretty sure Nyx is next in line. But nova was vaulted really recently 

20 minutes ago, Arniox said:

So that third could I guess be either volt or Nyx, but I'm pretty sure Nyx is next in line. But nova was vaulted really recently 

Nova was vaulted between Nyx and Volt, so its most likely we'll be seeing Nyx back after this next unvaulting but Nova has a higher chance of coming back than Volt

• 2 months later...