Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw creation

Apocrypha125

I love the fact that we can now make our own weapons, but a little down by the fact that after creating my first one, I'd loose all components to MAKE a zaw, which means I now lost all my plague star components which is a real bummer, cause if it was a reusable bp that would be fine, but I can't get the blueprint anymore which is like... BRUH it's bad enough that zaws are hard to make early on but making them a non-renewable component? that's just cruel so I really do think that you should be able to reuse the bp's or at least give me a refund on my zaw cause I was really downtrodden when I found out that I wouldn't be able to make a plague star zaw ever again.

Just now, Sader said:

Why didn't you buy multiple copies?

I built an infested zaw and bought two copies of every infested blueprint, and that was before I bought 80 formas.

Well you see, when your by yourself in a clan that has several members that can't be bothered to play or do events it's sort of hard to get all the bp's multiple times, the whole point of PoE is to do it with friends, but for me, I only have one I can rely on to come on, the others just... can't be bothered 90% of the time. And don't say do puby matches, pubs are the worst, and working on events like plague star in a puby match is just hell on earth.

9 minutes ago, Lynxvall said:

Well you see, when your by yourself in a clan that has several members that can't be bothered to play or do events it's sort of hard to get all the bp's multiple times, the whole point of PoE is to do it with friends, but for me, I only have one I can rely on to come on, the others just... can't be bothered 90% of the time. And don't say do puby matches, pubs are the worst, and working on events like plague star in a puby match is just hell on earth.

except for the trophy, the gold one at that (i got my clan up to silver by myself)....PS was entirely soloable...a Slova made it cake.

17 minutes ago, Lynxvall said:

I did 20 out of 80 of my formas on public matches. Sounds like you don't know how to carry?

The event was easy enough that you could solo it.

I bought 12 nyths/12 other shinies, 3 forma, 12 exodias of each, and 2 of each plague star zaw part...and a few fulminations and sacrifice and maybe something else?  All of that was pugs, and some of them were done extremely fast.  Once I finally got my comp fixed and playing on the 3rd day of Plague Star, the mission was nowhere near as bad/long/much running as I thought from rage on the forums.

Anti-pug sentiments are way overdramatized or carried over from other games where it mattered more in terms of trinity-needing rpg groupings.  Even then...eh.  If you need perfection and perfect coordination to do well in online games, how great are you really?

Getting a little elitist I suppose, but really, I pug everything in wf, including some 45-60 min survivals, and my problem more is people leaving sooner than I'd like or the occasional blind goons that won't rez anyone after they've been rez'd 4 times.

---edit

But yes it does suck they're not reusable, sorry, agreed.

Edited by Terrornaut

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2017 at 4:50 PM, Sader said:

I did 20 out of 80 of my formas on public matches. Sounds like you don't know how to carry?

The event was easy enough that you could solo it.

I do know how to carry, the problem is I have a life, and you probably buy everything with plat anyway

8 hours ago, Lynxvall said:

I do know how to carry, the problem is I have a life, and you probably buy everything with plat anyway

I did 80 formas during the event, what makes you think I buy everything with plat if I went out of my way to collect as many formas as possible?

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/12/2017 at 10:01 PM, Sader said:

I did 80 formas during the event, what makes you think I buy everything with plat if I went out of my way to collect as many formas as possible?

Dude, if your gonna have a compotition in this post any longer, could you not now, it's pointless because no one cares, good for you, you got 80 formas, whoopty do, now stop posting about how great you are cause it just makes you look really egotistical.

Edited by Lynxvall

9 hours ago, Lynxvall said:

Dude, if your gonna have a compotition in this post any longer, could you not now, it's pointless because no one cares, good for you, you got 80 formas, whoopty do, now stop posting about how great you are cause it just makes you look really egotistical.

Did you really just respond to a post from nearly 3 weeks ago?