1 minute ago, elpapitoluizito said:

dqk1qe3.jpg

hour ago, Icaruxes said:

YihsOlA.jpg

23 minutes ago, elpapitoluizito said:

dqk1qe3.jpg

1 hour ago, Icaruxes said:

YihsOlA.jpg

Tony, that is me when I look at these guys. I roll my eyes, and now I have to put in a tidbit of lore about Warframes that is more or less confirmed that might make them rethink all this...

Warframes more than like have Infestation in them. So when you guys have these pictures, these jokes, all of it, you are saying this about Infested. I'm talking a disease that literally takes your body apart and puts it back together. Let that sink in. Now if you think that this disease is attractive, then what does that say about you? 

I'm just saying, look at the full picture. And also, those jokes are childish. IMO

3 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Tony, that is me when I look at these guys. I roll my eyes, and now I have to put in a tidbit of lore about Warframes that is more or less confirmed that might make them rethink all this...

Warframes more than like have Infestation in them. So when you guys have these pictures, these jokes, all of it, you are saying this about Infested. I'm talking a disease that literally takes your body apart and puts it back together. Let that sink in. Now if you think that this disease is attractive, then what does that say about you? 

I'm just saying, look at the full picture. And also, those jokes are childish. IMO

This is why people like you bother me. You have to take up all the fun out of the situation, and replace it, and try to make us look bad just for messing around. Also, technically, the infested are a created disease, and true, some Warframes are made up of some of the parts of the Infested, I'll give you that, but you are also immune to the infestation. Your warframe cannot be consumed by the infested. Other factions, such as Grineer and Corpus [which you can't say that they are, because it'd be a staight up lie] aren't immune, and succumb to the infestation. 

Now, seeing that, think of this. Are we really truly made of the infested? Not.. Exactly. We were made of something similar to the infested were made up, but the infested are controlled by a single mind. We, the warframes, are not. So no. We are not made of a disease, we are made of some of the components of it. And the fact you title yourself as some higher class, just because you find our humor inferior to yours just makes me want to roll my eyes at you. I just don't understand why you have to judge us based off of a small little joke we made. But oh, I can do the same. I'm guessing you're one of those elitists that has your head jammed so far up your own rear to look past the lore and just look at the brighter picture of things. 

Point is, stop trying to make yourself look all high and mighty, just because your sense of humor is different and you know about lore. Who cares?

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

This is why people like you bother me. You have to take up all the fun out of the situation, and replace it, and try to make us look bad just for messing around. Also, technically, the infested are a created disease, and true, some Warframes are made up of some of the parts of the Infested, I'll give you that, but you are also immune to the infestation. Your warframe cannot be consumed by the infested. Other factions, such as Grineer and Corpus [which you can't say that they are, because it'd be a staight up lie] aren't immune, and succumb to the infestation. 

Now, seeing that, think of this. Are we really truly made of the infested? Not.. Exactly. We were made of something similar to the infested were made up, but the infested are controlled by a single mind. We, the warframes, are not. So no. We are not made of a disease, we are made of some of the components of it. And the fact you title yourself as some higher class, just because you find our humor inferior to yours just makes me want to roll my eyes at you. I just don't understand why you have to judge us based off of a small little joke we made. But oh, I can do the same. I'm guessing you're one of those elitists that has your head jammed so far up your own rear to look past the lore and just look at the brighter picture of things. 

Point is, stop trying to make yourself look all high and mighty, just because your sense of humor is different and you know about lore. Who cares?

I was not aware that I was doing that. I apologize for making you feel that way, and I am sorry that we don't share the same sense of humor. If there's a way I can make it up to you guys, I am willing to do so. (However, giving you Platinum or Prime parts is not within my capabilities. I only possess 4 P, and I don't really have any Prime parts that could be of much value. I sell those to Baro for Ducats.) I hope you can forgive me. 

And on the topic of the first underlined point, that was not my intention. I was actually trying (And apparently failing miserably) to make a joke with Tony Stark in it. Oh well, I have never been great at making people laugh. Most of my jokes turn out a little... awkward. More often than not, I regret making my jokes. This is one of those times. But I still attempt to make halfway decent ones so that one day I might be able to be better. 

The point of this comment is, I am sorry. If there's anything I can do other than using words to make it up to you, please let me know.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

No need to redeem yourself.

I will be honest, I am a little confused. Are you saying that I am past redemption? Or that you accept my apology? (Again, don't want to sound rude. I'm just confused.)

Underlined is as to say, "Does that mean you forgive me?".

Edited by KelsierSurvivor
Clarification

3 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

I will be honest, I am a little confused. Are you saying that I am past redemption? Or that you accept my apology? (Again, don't want to sound rude. I'm just confused.)

Underlined is as to say, "Does that mean you forgive me?".

To clear up the confusion, yes, I do forgive you.. Although I wasn't asking for an apology.

1 hour ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Hmm... I made a comment in a thread fighting the Volt Proto skin being his deluxe, (IT"S NOT A DELUXE GUYS, IT SAYS PROTO!)

On 12/3/2017 at 5:41 PM, DeMonkey said:

When will people learn.

The first 2 Deluxe Warframe skins were sodding Proto. I have no idea where this misinformation came from nor why it's been propagated. 

If you want proof have a look at the Glaive Proto skin. It's equippable on all throwing melee because it's also a Deluxe skin.

Proto skin = Deluxe skin.

Now that that is out of the way, I don't need to make any changes to be the Warframe I want to be.

A Monkey with a stick? Not hard is it, got a ton of them in my back garden.