Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an Augment that turns Volt's shield into an Electrical Body Aura?

Trickst3rGawd

I think that it would make it a super sick augment!! You would sacrifice the extra damage you do when you shoot through your shield and trade it for an electrical aura around you and converts incoming damage into arc discharges. It would be a bit of extra insurance to make sure you're a bit more safe if you don't care to want to pick up your shield or use it for the extra damage. He'd truly be a "shock trooper" in that regard. Thoughts? 

4 hours ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

I think that it would make it a super sick augment!! You would sacrifice the extra damage you do when you shoot through your shield and trade it for an electrical aura around you and converts incoming damage into arc discharges. It would be a bit of extra insurance to make sure you're a bit more safe if you don't care to want to pick up your shield or use it for the extra damage. He'd truly be a "shock trooper" in that regard. Thoughts? 

360 shield that mkes dmg,seems op

5 hours ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

It's a reverse-capacitance augment mod with the same net result, honestly.

Capacitance:  Do Discharge damage, get team-wide Overshields.

Your Shield Aura:  Shield Sacrifice on self, get Overshields, Do Damage.

-----------------------------⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

My counter (I've called it Living Lightning/Energized Armor/Shield Sacrifice/Supercharged):  Cast Shields/Discharge on Self to become almost pure energy:

options:

+100% Lightning Damage to all weapons and powers, including passive with +2 second ProC stack when ProC stun triggers.

+100% Power Strength as living lightning

+200% (Over)health as Supercharged

+200%(Over)armor as Energized Armor

^Any one of these is a nice complement to Capacitance.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

8 hours ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

I think that it would make it a super sick augment!! You would sacrifice the extra damage you do when you shoot through your shield and trade it for an electrical aura around you and converts incoming damage into arc discharges.

That's pretty much Electric Chroma tho.