i want choose focus each each warframe

HeavenlyDemiser

8 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

How stupid this may sound .. but thats not possible

The Focus Tree .. Is only based on you're operator not warframe

So you are only allowed to activate 1 focus 

-- Maby in the near future that this option can be used but for now ---

1 focus tree

Pretty sure OP means they want to tie a focus tree to a frame so if they want to swap from say, zenurik to naramon they don't need to go to the transference room to swap it. Another option would be to allow school swapping in the standard arsenal but I figure that would be a decent amount of work because they have to rework the interface, but hopefully 1 day that happens.

Edited by More-L

1 minute ago, More-L said:

Pretty sure he means he wants to tie a focus tree to a frame so if they want to swap from say, zenurik to naramon they don't need to go to the transference room to swap it. Another option would be to allow school swapping in the standard arsenal but I figure that would be a decent amount of work because they have to rework the interface, but hopefully 1 day that happens.

What the hell are you doeing 

I explained the the situation as it is

now you are trying to correct me on the main solution twist it in own words and backfires

Read my content .. I say its bounded to Operator not warframe 

pfff this is happening the whole time ...while i explain people twist copy past my solutions my wishes my sight on perspective

Stop with that pls in this way iam beeing shamed more than ever :facepalm:

Loadout can be use to preselect : warframe (+apperance), primary weapon (+apperance), secondary weapon (+apperance), melee weapon (+apperance), kavat (if out of stasis)/kubrow (if out of stasis)/sentinel (+apperance), and sentinel weapon (+apperance)

Switch from a school to another doesn't cost anything, it's just a single click. So, why can't we preselect focus in a loadout ?

"Its bounded to Operator" isn't a valid technical answer. Correct lore answer, maybe, but it won't be the first time DE sits on his lore

Just now, -_Highlander_- said:

---snip---

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language, so I apologize for making it seem like I was 'twisting your words' but with how you typed it, it really wasn't clear if you understood what OP was trying to say.

With the sentence "So you are only allowed to activate 1 focus" it makes it seem like you think the OP wants to have every focus school active at the same time, I'm not saying that is what you meant but that is how I understood it.

I'm not trying to be rude and I wasn't trying to 'shame' you. Based on the fact you said 'this is happening the whole time' it is pretty clear similar problems have happened before and that is because your English doesn't seem to be the best. Take offence from that if you want, but don't blame other people for misunderstanding you.

6 minutes ago, Alexter said:

Loadout can be use to preselect : warframe (+apperance), primary weapon (+apperance), secondary weapon (+apperance), melee weapon (+apperance), kavat (if out of stasis)/kubrow (if out of stasis)/sentinel (+apperance), and sentinel weapon (+apperance)

Switch from a school to another doesn't cost anything, it's just a single click. So, why can't we preselect focus in a loadout ?

"Its bounded to Operator" isn't a valid technical answer. Correct lore answer, maybe, but it won't be the first time DE sits on his lore

Bounded to Operator is valid 

this is the main subject that is only suited to the operator not warframe itself 

If you all have seen on the focus tree that you are only alowed to have an Main Focus <---- because the rest won't do poo

Getting focus is indeed bounded to Weapons warframes that comes with lenzes ..

so what iam trying to tell you all .. is 

that you are only allowed to have 1 focus active as an Main Focus

as much i would like that you can bound warframes to focus schools

but becuase Devs decided to give the operator an new functionality and they re designed it to an diffrent way of having use of the focus

So i :heart: you all

And i apoligy for my English/Dutch content iam realy sorry about that

ps @More-L  .. dont worry we missunderstood eachother :satisfied:

16 minutes ago, Alexter said:

Yea, i suppose this makes sense. We should have the option to change the active school in the loadout menu.

3 minutes ago, chaotea said:

He means that the OP wishes he could have separate focus builds per loadout. Though this is silly as the focus system is ment to be something like a permanent upgrade.

pff 

Every time i change warframe, i have to go to operator room

this means Main Focus again .. main focus not > farming focus <

And to confirm that this isnt working ..

I have tested it just an minut ago .. and you gues it!

it doenst work what so ever --- field test it you'reself and see that iam right ( no offense to you all . but to make this clear )

Like @chaotea said .. we need an faster acces to that focus school :satisfied:

We're not talking about "having all school active at the same time".

We're talking about easy switch of Main school to another depending on warframe

If i want to play my "melee main" loadout (valkyr, for example), i want to go with Naramon and i don't care about Zenurik

If i want to go on "spamming power" loadout, i have to go back to Zenurik

Take care i'm talking about "loadout", not about warframe. I'm agree with you on the fact that School are bounded on Operator, not on warframe and souldn't be change

3 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

pff 

Every time i change warframe, i have to go to operator room

this means Main Focus again .. main focus not > farming focus <

And to confirm that this isnt working ..

I have tested it just an minut ago .. and you gues it!

it doenst work what so ever --- field test it you'reself and see that iam right ( no offense to you all . but to make this clear )

Like @chaotea said .. we need an faster acces to that focus school :satisfied:

How did you manage to quote me after i edited and removed my comment? Its magic 0_0

4 hours ago, polarity said:

They're happy to give us a choice of animations, or where we holster our weapons on each frame, but when it comes to adding something that's actually functional?

'Nooo, we can't do that, it would take up too much space in the database.'

I think the issue is that not enough people have got enough focus to have lots of schools, and those that to dont bring up the point enough so it goes under the radar abit.

A pretty quick way to get back to operators and then arsenal pretty quickly is to hit 5, or whatever your operator button is, then it will take you to your operator. Turn around and hit where your operator would be, and then you will open your operator menu. Change what you need, hit 5, and you will be back to where your warframe was before. 

Edited by -Bv-Qrow_Wraith

1 hour ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

the operator uses focus, and not the frame.  Focus benefits to the frame but through the operator.  you have 34+ frames but 1 operator.  it doesnt even make sense lore wise to be able to have focus school spread out among every frame.

It's just a shortcut. The operator still equips the Focus. You just add a BOOKMARK telling your Operator to switch to a specific Focus when using a specific Frame.

This is a quality-of-life interface tweak, not some horrendous lore-break.

How can you people get so hung up on semantics?

You want real lore violations?

Infested being accessible on the star chart before completing Once Awake.

Sentients not dying almost immediately to Void Beam.

Jackal still using machine guns instead of twin Supras or something.

THAT'S what breaking the lore looks like.