Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Night Time Fishers

Neptlude

39 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

Nah Fishing can be done easily in solo mode... I always go in solo mode when Im fishing :)

Eidolon hunt should be open to public since we can teach new players to kill em. Ive helped a few newbies and met good people in open pub hunts.

I do try to get some in recruit tab, but doesnt seem to work out for me most of the time...

I am also fishing and doing bounties solo but that doesnt mean plains are only for eidolon hunters ... and there are tons of newbie groups on the recruit chat every night

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Normally if I go PUB in plain I expect a bunch of people who don't want to get anything done. I'm surprised some people think otherwise. Do you seriously expect a pre-made Eidolon hunting team in PUB game? What?

Most of my eidolon kills are from pubs really... People dont seem to see me in recruit chat for some reason... .- . I dont expect always to be an eidolon hunting team but I kept getting queued with the same fisning guy everytime I enter plains

2 hours ago, meristu said:

I am also fishing and doing bounties solo but that doesnt mean plains are only for eidolon hunters ... and there are tons of newbie groups on the recruit chat every night

just night time

Edited by Neptlude

Check your region in settings. I know that, on Xbox at least, only the north american servers have anyone in, sometimes the europe servers too but never as many

Beyond that, I can see both sides of this. Or at least, I could, before I remembered the new fishing changes. Fishing can now be a group activity that benefits everyone, what with bait and dye now being a shared resource

And with regard to eidolon hunts, I'd sooner run a night solo than try running it in public. I'm sorry OP, but I think your argument is flawed

Not this again.

It is PUBLIC. Meaning anyone can go in, and do whatever they want, as there is no objective.

If you want to make an objective (hunt the Eidolon), make a group.

Stop complaining that people aren't doing what you want them to, in an area where there is no set objective.

Edited by (XB1)AyersyBears

17 hours ago, blueboy90780 said:

Impossible to generalize who can fight voms and eids using computer algorithim. Bare in mind warframe is a game, and therefore relies in programming language to be made - programming is all about logic, if there is no descrete formula to be able to generalize something then it is impossible to make

Mmmmm-yup. There is unfortunately no code for

void YouShallNotPass ()

{

if (Gewd) Pass();

else if (NotGewd) GetGewd();

}