Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Night Time Fishers

Neptlude

Please enter the the plains in solo mode.

Thanks

I wasted whole time getting eidolon party I keep queued into this 1 guy just fishing, every dang time...

I even tride blocking the guy, but it doesnt stop the game from matching me up with him wtf...

And Yes I tried recruit chat but no one answers me there...

DE Where is the Eidolon hunting matchmaker system?? T_T

Edited by Neptlude

there should be free roam and fishing. when you click plains. im sick of people fishing being on public.

low mr players are another issue. saw a ) in there complaining the vons were killing him in 3 shots. nights meant to be for longer term players then first day. dont let them stay out there and get shat on.

1 minute ago, Grimm said:

there should be free roam and fishing. when you click plains. im sick of people fishing being on public.

low mr players are another issue. saw a ) in there complaining the vons were killing him in 3 shots. nights meant to be for longer term players then first day. dont let them stay out there and get shat on.

There should be a system to ban out low ranking/unqualified players entering at night...

Perhaps some can't Host and often end up being player 4-8 due to typing or lag

There are tons of people unnessarily loading in and out of the Plains numerous times trying to find a PUG hunt. This has to affect the system negatively, creating half broken squads, generating extra lag in server processing, etc.

Just like mission nodes on the starchart, "nightmare, normal mission, syndicate mission" they could add "eidolon hunt" and reduce most of that extra unnessary server activity

3 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

There should be a system to ban out low ranking/unqualified players entering at night...

No, phrasing it that way sounds like MR discrimination. What they should do is just raise the entry requirement to access the plains of eidolon. They should place a minimum MR for players to come - I'd say a decent number like 8 would do

Just now, SamuarJoe said:

why we want that :smile: i love to see them suffering :crylaugh: 

Cuz they are fodders, useless and makes the work 10x harder. Not only that, but because there is an increase number of players in the squad - the quantity of enemies also scale along with it, so we are fighting excess enemies that was supposed to be meant for the fodder guy....

1 minute ago, blueboy90780 said:

No, phrasing it that way sounds like MR discrimination. What they should do is just raise the entry requirement to access the plains of eidolon. They should place a minimum MR for players to come - I'd say a decent number like 8 would do

At least allow players in that has the ability to fight voms and eids... .- .

8 minutes ago, Grimm said:

there is already a free roam gamemode - thing is, doesn't make much difference to bounty missions and eidolon hunt. You can fish in free roam mode - and you can also fish in bounty mode. So a person with sense would think along these lines:

"Why not just fish in bounties instead? Other players will be doing the work for me and I can get both the rewards and fish yield at the same time! - It's a win win!"

- This is especially true when they feel lazy af

an mr requirement only at night. play a animation to send them back to cetus. as gara quest is mr 1 and de want new players playing plains next to  normal content. make night time plains require the war within completed 

1 minute ago, Neptlude said:

At least allow players in that has the ability to fight voms and eids... .- .

Impossible to generalize who can fight voms and eids using computer algorithim. Bare in mind warframe is a game, and therefore relies in programming language to be made - programming is all about logic, if there is no descrete formula to be able to generalize something then it is impossible to make

Just now, Grimm said:

an mr requirement only at night. play a animation to send them back to cetus. as gara quest is mr 1 and de want new players playing plains next to  normal content. make night time plains require the war within completed 

^This

Like Konzu would stop em from entering at night saying "You are not fully awakened yet tenno.."

Or better yet make vombalist swarm when player is below mastery level.... hehehehe..... 

Impossible to generalize who can fight voms and eids using computer algorithim. Bare in mind warframe is a game, and therefore relies in programming language to be made - programming is all about logic, if there is no descrete formula to be able to generalize something then it is impossible to make

No I mean just get that quest requirements for em lol like the Amp 

3 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

^This

Like Konzu would stop em from entering at night saying "You are not fully awakened yet tenno.."

Or better yet make vombalist swarm when player is below mastery level.... hehehehe..... 

I agree with both his and your point - I'd say this is da best solution as well 3:

3 minutes ago, Grimm said:

make night time plains require the war within completed 

that was the original plan when they started development on PoE. it got changed somewhere down the line though, and now it seems there's always that one guy trying for Norgs while everyone is getting their a$$ kicked by Terry the Teralyst.

but hey, this is what you get when you PUG. want to catch fish? go solo. want to catch Big Terry? make a dedicated group, there's no shortage of people wanting to do Eidolon runs.

16 minutes ago, meristu said:

Dear eidolon hunters enter plains in group and use recruit chat

Nah Fishing can be done easily in solo mode... I always go in solo mode when Im fishing :)

Eidolon hunt should be open to public since we can teach new players to kill em. Ive helped a few newbies and met good people in open pub hunts.

I do try to get some in recruit tab, but doesnt seem to work out for me most of the time...

Edited by Neptlude

Can someone tell me how to use the lures? Me and my buddy capped 3 teralysts in a night but I am not sure, do I have to make them hold position after I break a part and run away so the thing doesn't teleport away? The lures follow me and i am not sure if it will escape since i made them hold position before running

58 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

Please enter the the plains in solo mode.

Thanks

I wasted whole time getting eidolon party I keep queued into this 1 guy just fishing, every dang time...

I even tride blocking the guy, but it doesnt stop the game from matching me up with him wtf...

And Yes I tried recruit chat but no one answers me there...

DE Where is the Eidolon hunting matchmaker system?? T_T

uh... tell the fishers to start chuckin spear at eidolons maybe?

I mean, at least they're gonna tickle the dang thing instead of grinding yer gears.