Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Childhood Like?

PsychedelicSnake

I watched my fair share of Billy Nye, on top of that a lot of anime from Toonami and the good ol' cartoons on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.

Also played Sega Genesis, N64, PS1 and 2, gameboys etc... and Yu-Gi-Oh cards... and Beyblades. We (me, my cousin, and friends) also made swords from neighbors metal trash and had sword fights with them.

Basically my childhood.

I watched my fair share of Billy Nye, on top of that a lot of anime from Toonami and the good ol' cartoons on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.

Also played Sega Genesis, N64, PS1 and 2, gameboys etc... and Yu-Gi-Oh cards... and Beyblades. We (me, my cousin, and friends) also made swords from neighbors metal trash and had sword fights with them.

Basically my childhood.

Bill Nye, good ol' Toonami, and videogames. I salute you, sir.

N64, PS1 and I already hated cartoons. I always watched the stuff my parents did.

When I first had my PS1, I played the japanese RPG 'Grandia 1' a lot. Around 2000 hours in total.

Considering I only played ~2 hours a day, I spent a S#&$load of time only playing this game.

It's still the best game ever made.

Elementary school was fun. I once was suspended for 2 weeks because of my behavior.

I always picked up fights, destroyed stuff and interrupted lessons.

Good times.

Half-Life (all of them), Morrowind, electronic music, and science. Not much has changed besides my social activity amounts, and my game choices.

EDIT: Oh and my cynicism has increased gradually every month that I continue to immerse myself into the mess of society. Gotta include that one.

Edited by McVolker

Mom and dad fighting, family parties, being bullied at school, having no friends, dad being alchoholic and cheating on my mom, mom and dad divorced, suicidal teenage years.

Thankfully I know how to use my childhood experience as a strenght in my adult life.

Edited by Zareek

Mom and dad fighting, family parties, being bullied at school, having no friends, dad being alchoholic and cheating on my mom, mom and dad divorced, suicidal teenage years.

Thankfully I know how to use my childhood experience as a strenght in my adult life.

Holy crap.

I wouldn't have survived that S#&$.

I really feel sorry for your mate and I hope your life's gonna be a lot better in the future.

Holy crap.

I wouldn't have survived that S#&$.

I really feel sorry for your mate and I hope your life's gonna be a lot better in the future.

Thanks for your concern Chris. Ever since I became a buddhist though, ive learned to deal with my emotions and focus on what is truely important.

Doing the right thing and making other people happy is something that has been driven me ever since. It was very hard for me to get to where I am, but I can use that experience to help others who may go through the same as I did.