Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current akbolto situation

FabioGOD

hey guys, im just here saying what they could do with akbolto prime, first off, lets look at akbolto, well... we all know that its not the best weapon in the game, and if we take a closer look at the stats we can see that > akbolto ( for me anyway): doesnt have crit, status chance, slash, and its not even a auto weapon ( dont rly like semi auto weapons especially those that have a lot of fire rate) so can you please make akbolto prime at least a auto weapon? also i know i know, prime version of akbolto probably will have a lot of critical chance, status chance, or both, but still... also no slash means viral damage its basically useless ( slash viral build literraly depends on dmg, slash dmg, status chance etc etc), so please make at least akbolto prime a auto weapon, i know that this is probably something weird to ask but i need this so i can feel better using this weapon"

Edited by FabioGOD

Hey Fabio ! 

There are changes coming to IPS ( Impact , Puncture , Slash ) status effects. Yes not having Slash hurts Ak / Bolto ( Puncture and Impacts are not effective ) but maybe changes can make Ak / Bolto effective. 

Also Ak / Bolto has high fire rate but less effective cuz of being semi-auto , could be nice to make it auto tho.

I've been using the Telos AkBoltos as my usual secondary pistols since they came out.  I even have two versions a 5 forma set (the original) focusing on direct damage which is fine for Sortie 3 Defence and a 4 forma set built for status.

I love these guys they've made ranking crappy primaries so easy over the years.

2 minutes ago, Cryone said:

There's no sense to make from Akbolto another Akstiletto, but you are right with the "status 2.0" we can have some changes to it.

Puncture is better against armor than corrosive. Impact is unbelievably effective against multiple enemy types. Theres more to life in WF than slash people.

If you want to use an automatic weapon, don't use a semi-automatic weapon.  There's no justifiable reason to want every weapon to be the same mechanically, because not everyone finds the same things enjoyable.

I for one, as an example, dislike automatic weaponry and greatly enjoy semi-automatic weaponry.

As far as stats go, we don't yet have disclosed stats on Akbolto Prime, so there's nothing to yet discuss there.

2 minutes ago, Bobtm said:

If you want to use an automatic weapon, don't use a semi-automatic weapon.  There's no justifiable reason to want every weapon to be the same mechanically, because not everyone finds the same things enjoyable.

I for one, as an example, dislike automatic weaponry and greatly enjoy semi-automatic weaponry.

As far as stats go, we don't yet have disclosed stats on Akbolto Prime, so there's nothing to yet discuss there.

Exactly, for example... Latrin wraith is a semi automatic god. Anyone who hates semi auto weapons, is missing out not utilizing Latron wraith. Just beastly.