The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Thought (Grineer Elites)

leonvision

I am still upset they gave us those lame things as the elite soldiers of Grineer... they should have brought back the Dark Sector Elite soldiers/Cyber-suit troopers as the Grineer elites... you had to break the two generators on their back before you could attack them directly and kill them... Which make lock down all the more hellish...

298px-2.png.jpeg they carried a missile launcher, and chaingun combo... best invention yet... but hopefully if they aren't using it as the new best awesome heavy unit of the grineer, maybe we will see it used on bosses...

Who knows maybe the Grineer Elites will get a chaingun/missile launcher combo.

I am still upset they gave us those lame things as the elite soldiers of Grineer... they should have brought back the Dark Sector Elite soldiers/Cyber-suit troopers as the Grineer elites... you had to break the two generators on their back before you could attack them directly and kill them... Which make lock down all the more hellish...

298px-2.png.jpeg they carried a missile launcher, and chaingun combo... best invention yet... but hopefully if they aren't using it as the new best awesome heavy unit of the grineer, maybe we will see it used on bosses...

Who knows maybe the Grineer Elites will get a chaingun/missile launcher combo.

That is what Ruk should be.

I would like to see Ruk that way, but imo, his arena needs changing. It's really hard to fight him solo in his current room and he just tears me apart in the narrow space. It's like the arena is 75/25 in favor of Ruk.

That is fair.

Nothing wrong with that.

Given how stupid the game AI is, they need every crutch that is available lol.