Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

5 Days in and no matter how much i gift to others, nobody got me Anything... :heartbroken::sadcry:

I know how you feel. I haven't been gifted anything either, but don't let it get you down. It's the holidays where we give and receive out of the kindness of ourselves and others. :heart: Stay happy and remember all the snow and eggnog and nice things around! :inlove:

• Like 1

These are the things I would like, but have never been able to justify / afford myself, any of it would be greatly appreciated.

Wishlist:
01 Nova Asuri Collection
02 Frost Harka Bundle
03 Tennogen Glyph Pack many thanks @GrazewoundZero
04 Hyekka Gene-Masking Kit
05 Kuva Armor Collection
06 Iliac Armor Bundle
07 Nyx Nemesis Skin
08 Kuva Kavat Armor
09 Kuva Kubrow Armor
10 Nave Syandana
11 Volt Proto Skin Collection
12 Saraba Kavat Armor
13 Valkyrs Bonds
14 Rostam Kubrow Armor
15 Noggle Statue - 002-ER
16 Noggle Statue - Auditor
17 Noggle Statue - Azoth
18 Noggle Statue - Vor

And the cheap things that are always appreciated:
Forma
Argon Crystal Decoration
Argon Pegmatite Decoration
Neural Sensor Array Decoration
Neural Sensor Decoration
Orokin Cell Decoration - Thankyou @Lucex
Orokin Cell Array Decoration
Noggle Statue - Raptor RX
Noggle Statue - Hyekka

(I don't think Tennogen counts, but if it does, the Limbo Aureolus Helmet or Naru Syandana would be superb ;) )

On 12/11/2017 at 10:22 AM, Shanzikull said:

i wonder if the person who went around giving EVERYONE orokin cell decorations is still around, that was hilarious. merry tennobaun, anyhow!

I know, I asked him to stop after the 5th one and he inundated me with nearly 30 more. Now I have a stockpile of cell decorations

Happy Tenobaum Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a fun time, personally i don't have many things on my wishlist. Mainly i like Fashion Frame Related things so here goes.

*Color Palettes(I think the only one i have is Ki'teer)

*Any Liset Decorations

*Any Warframe/Weapon Skins (not picky, again mainly because Fashion Frame is nice)

*Forma (Low Priority but put this here on the off chance)

Any and all gifts are greatly appreciated, I hope every has a great Tenobaum. Happy Holidays.

Happy Holidays Tenno!

With the Tennobaum spirit within us, Holidays has never been better!

I would be eternally grateful to those who would gift me color palettes as well as other valuable stuff that a 1 month newbie Tenno could cherish. This community is great so far and has been one of the best types of communities I have seen in a video game. Hook me up with some awesome stuff! 

IGN: HolluxPH

Wishlist:

-Deluxe Bundles, any frame really. Pricey, i know xD. I dont expect to get 1 anyway

-If possible, any warframe :) I am getting sick of Rhino and Excalibur :(

-Color Palettes

-Orokin Reactors/Catalysts and Eximus Adapters 

Merry Christmas Tenno! Enjoy your Holidays!

Edit: Thought this was like a meme event and the more I read the past posts the more I get convinced that it really isn't. I don't want to get my hopes up just yet but if you are thinking about gifting me stuff then I thank you in advance for helping a new player out :)

Edited by HolluxPH
Edit

Dear Santenno Claus,

I was very wise this year (cough). I made my bed every day and took out the kubrow.
I respected lotus mom and I did not talk to the stalker.

For Christmas, I would like:
COLOR PACK (EXIMUS/ICE)
IFRIT KUBROW ARMOR
IMMORTAL SKIN BUNDLE
SENTINEL ACCESSORY PACK2
CHROMA DELUXE BUNDLE

I know I'm not the only tenno to send you my letter, but every gift I receive will make me happy. And if you can not offer me something from this list, any gift will please me (even noggle).

Thank you very much and merry Tennobaum.

PS: you will find cookies, milk and a glass of rum on the coffee table of my ship.

PPS: Thanks again @CephalonShy for the Infested color pack and @Stombo for the potatoe.

• Like 1

oh shoot i didn't realize we were sharing wishlists again this year. i got a fuller one in-game but i'll put some stuff on here too!

• Kuva Armor Collection
  • Edo Armor Bundle
  • Dendra Armor Set

and then ofc slots and potatoes and any decorations are always welcome too~! merry tennobaum!

5 hours ago, Chueven said:

Hello everyone and merry Tennobaum!

Wishlist:

-Orokin-Smoke Colors-Tenno (color palettes)

-Warframe Slot (have Booben and Ember waiting in the foundry for a month now T^T)

-Weapon slots (can't remember how many weps are waiting xD)

Thanks and have a great day! ~ <3

PERFECTION. https://imgur.com/a/jwos1

Thank you very much, @Gilmaesh <3

eh im a little late to the party, just as last year.

@maneatingpotato, @Runeglyph, @kottelettchen389, @Doc_Meaningless, @OkamiLuna, @DeliriousDerpBag granted some wishes, hope its useful...or fashionframe, or both.

i dont expect any gifts this year, but if anyone feels like doing so you can check my ingame wishlist.

contrary to last year, i cant place any more decorations, so please do not waste any platinum on pretty shiny things for me XD

(DE should really increase the decoration limit -.-, i want more useless shiny things in my orbiter)

EDIT: also.... @SolidBeast where you at, its our time of year again <3

Edited by Galathea
  • Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb OkamiLuna:

@Galathea Thank you so much!! All my dreams are come true this Tennobaum because of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and wish you every happiness! :inlove:

im glad you like it, always great to make someone happy.

and thank you for your gift, it surely is appreciated and will be useful <3

• Like 1

Hello Everyone and a merry Tennobaum.

Im just trying to say that i love this Community i tryed Warframe just for fun and Stayed because of this awesome Game and this nice Community <3

on my Wishlist are four Things:

-Ash Koga Skin

-Frost Harka Skin

-Ice Color Palette

-Paris Nocturne Skin

thank you all for making this Possible i wigh you a happy Tennobaum and lots of Prime loot!