Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Common?

LupisV0lk

43 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

Common? probably.

If you are concerned you are flooding support with too many tickets about missed items try to condense them down into a single ticket (if you submitted a ticket already just add a reply to the open ticket)

Well it's been at least more than three days since my Hydroid disaster. So i'm not too concerned about flooding support. What i AM concerned about is the frequency of having items disappear or not appear at all and these are items that are brought and sold with currency brought with real money.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)KINGCLAY196 said:

actually turns out this is a bug that's linked to the mobile app. if you had both the app and the game on at the same time a "crossing of the streams" would occur and you'd lose data. they're working on a patch rn

No to the mobile. This was all in game.

Still rather disappointed, this kind fellow gifted me an Orokin Catalyst and the game goes and steals it, for a game that's been around for quite some time it's rather frustrating and disgusting that something like this can and will happen, especially when it's Tennobaum season.

Edited by LupisV0lk

9 minutes ago, (PS4)KINGCLAY196 said:

sorry for not being specific. the bug occurs when you come back from a mission with the app on and but doesn't just apply to that missions loot it can possibly affect anything that changed while the app was open

Well it's still a no.

• 4 weeks later...

Just turned on console get things in foundry and one of them disappeared I payed plat for that what's the big deal this problem should be addressed and fixed cause it's not cool at all I feel like I got robbed I don't rush things with plat I bought the pieces with plat from trade I wait for my stuff to get done

Edited by (XB1)PG Jager86

These "glitches" are more often than not, the player making the mistake, not the game.

Had a friend say plat went missing and contacted support, and support found out he claimed one of his Primes about 15 seconds too early and actually chose to rush it out before it was finished.
Human error happens far more than game error, for things like this.