Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atavist Prime Armor textures are... compressed?

NightmareT12

Got the armor set and noticed it didn't look "crisp" enough. Zoomed in and well, Tint 1 (the small black lines, colored white-ish here) have this square-thing issue:

Warframe0063.jpg

I have also noticed some sort of "dirty" effect on the armor. Is that intended?

Edited by NightmareT12

18 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Got the armor set and noticed it didn't look "crisp" enough. Zoomed in and well, Tint 1 (the small black lines, colored white-ish here) have this square-thing issue:

Warframe0063.jpg

I have also noticed some sort of "dirty" effect on the armor. Is that intended?

share more fashion so that we can see if this armor is good 2 buy :)

1 minute ago, Valiant said:

Is it a big let down that it's so similar to Noru.

Not only a let down, but.. It's kinda ugly. Like, the very top part is great, but then going down is like one of those roads that while you drive down, it just keeps getting more and more bumpy. In other words, it looks rather ugly.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Not only a let down, but.. It's kinda ugly. Like, the very top part is great, but then going down is like one of those roads that while you drive down, it just keeps getting more and more bumpy. In other words, it looks rather ugly.

Mhm and that's worse, as shown in one of T12's other screenshots, is that it gets ruined by some of the weird invisible collision areas on the butt area of Warframes. Don't expect it to be fixed any time soon.

Vauban's PA syandana is STILL bugged after all this time. Got fed up of raising it in the end.

Edited by Valiant

1 minute ago, Valiant said:

Mhm and that's worse, as shown in one of T12's other screenshots, is that it gets ruined by some of the weird invisible collision areas on the butt area of Warframes. Don't expect it to be fixed any time soon.

Vauban's PA syandana is STILL bugged after all this time. Got fed up of raising it in the end.

One of the biggest issues I really hate about syandanas is when I have a weapon sticking out and it kind.. Gets "caught" in the weapon. Especially with the tennogen syandana, Repala, made by Master_Noob. And it does seem to glitch out around where the butt is, like you said, but it's not just that.. Equinox, she has two.. Flap things right in front that hang off her waist and the very top where they connect at, kinda.. Stick out. Both of them. Well, maybe oneday, over the rainbow, we'll get this issue fixed. Maybe even for all the syandanas..

[probably not]

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

One of the biggest issues I really hate about syandanas is when I have a weapon sticking out and it kind.. Gets "caught" in the weapon. Especially with the tennogen syandana, Repala, made by Master_Noob. And it does seem to glitch out around where the butt is, like you said, but it's not just that.. Equinox, she has two.. Flap things right in front that hang off her waist and the very top where they connect at, kinda.. Stick out. Both of them. Well, maybe oneday, over the rainbow, we'll get this issue fixed. Maybe even for all the syandanas..

[probably not]

That's because they added hitboxes to avoid clipping but need to nail down a more minimum space one. Right now it seems there's a balloon of air somewhere in most of them.

9 hours ago, Altagraive said:

It's so small, especially the chest piece. It looks pretty on female frames, but it's just too small on male ones.

I always though Targis Prime is kinda small, but this one is even smaller.

Targis Prime is anything but small.

Also I disagree. I feel the sizes are the right ones except on Rhino's family maybe. I certainly have little complain about the armor size.

We already were discussing this in another topic and I went to look at the armor itself and I can clearly see at least a few cases of clipping if made bigger on a number of frames in arms and heads.