Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So why didn't Mirage Prime come with Simulor Prime

Sabreracer

Just now, Zahnny said:

Besides Tryhard is there a word to describe an opposite to a Leecher like OP that, pun unintended. Suck all the fun out of a game?

Reveal hidden contents

Don't get me started on Ember.

Just go on higher-level missions, Ember's WoF ability doesn't scale well..

Unless it's Banshee with her stupid nuke build..

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Just go on higher-level missions, Ember's WoF ability doesn't scale well..

Unless it's Banshee with her stupid nuke build..

I never said I wanted Ember nerfed, I want her scaled. I hear this argument all the time and it's a major problem as it's only addressing one point that is countered when looking at any other example, similar to flat earth theorists it only works for one aspect. With her augment (and I agree an augment is a bandage) she can perform good CC on higher levels without needing to kill everything and fair enough she's an awful frame for end game but at the same time I understand it, she is only useful for Starchart and even then she ruins the actual part of the mission for everyone else, that 'part' is playing said mission.

I don't want to play any mission under level 50 and be forced to follow an Ember around because they're too lazy to do anything other than walk and jump around the map while spraying whatever is left with their Riven'd Ignis and personally I feel sorry for newer players who also  have to feel useless. I'm also not ruling out other frames or weapons can also ruin the newer player experience in that regard.

• 3 weeks later...

I might have a reason why there wasn't a simulor prime. It might be because the order of prime weapons release order, Hydroid prime has the ballastica prime, so that might be why Mirage prime came with akbolto prime. To be honest simulor prime might have been too expected with a release of Mirage prime. Also the simulor does count as a tenno weapon. I know it belongs to the cephalons, however it was made to use by the tenno as cephalons worked with/for tenno(ordis). I have high hopes that we will get a simulor prime to combat the nerfs from the reg version and the synoid. But that's DE's decision as to if and when we will get a simulor prime