Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mithra and Mirage

lukinu_u

[Warframe] Mithra and Mirage

Mithra is an unknown Tenno that woke up far before us. She is blind and only see through her Warframe, Mirage, the only thing she possess. She left everything else, disgusted by the Orokin avarice.
Her extremely strong transference capability allow her to enter into active transference, controlling both her body and warframe at the same time.

She walk across the plains of Eidolon, outside of the Unum energy barrier, searching for sentient memories. Her goal remain unknown.

Il y a 7 heures, (PS4)Rekt316 a dit :

What do you mean "only thing she possess", she has clothes.

I mean she dont collect warframes and weapon like we do, don't own billions of ressources and don't even have an Orbiter. But of course, she has clothes XD

Le 17/12/2017 à 01:45, shellspeed1 a dit :

i want what Mirthra has as operator armor. Also that hair would be nice for operators considering what little we have for hairs.

Considering how armors currently work with a base suit covering all the body and additionnal pieces (chest, hood, legs, arms), this would probably never happen :c
But I would gladly try something similar if Tennogen for Operators become a thing.