The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

C-2 Strun Wraith, 3 Polarities slot, 6.6secs kill.

Need one more mod point before ammo stock maxed but the decreased of one max mag size didn't affect the timing so this is fine. The semi-auto ROF is heavily affected by game fps, and video capturing significantly lowered FPS and my com sux so someone else with better com specs might be able to get better result.

Edited by Definitegj

C-2 Strun Wraith, 3 Polarities slot, 6.6secs kill.

Need one more mod point before ammo stock maxed but the decreased of one max mag size didn't affect the timing so this is fine. The semi-auto ROF is heavily affected by game fps, and video capturing significantly lowered FPS and my com sux so someone else with better com specs might be able to get better result.

I'm willing to give it a shot, need to Forma it a couple of times first though. I won't make this a priority but i'll get it done somewhere along the line.

With all the recent Forma drops I've been getting i'm not so picky about what weapons i use them on, so does anyone have some suggestions on what weapons they would like to see?

I'm willing to give it a shot, need to Forma it a couple of times first though. I won't make this a priority but i'll get it done somewhere along the line.

With all the recent Forma drops I've been getting i'm not so picky about what weapons i use them on, so does anyone have some suggestions on what weapons they would like to see?

Wow thanks and definitely need more melee weapons.

Wow thanks and definitely need more melee weapons.

No Probs, I built my rig to handle 1080p game streaming......problem is my net speed isn't fast enough lol.

Hmm, Melee.....yeah, I'm ranking the Dakra atm and at some point i want to do a full "Starter" build with the Mk1 Braton, Lato and Skana......might also do the Skana prime seeing as it's the only Starter prime not done yet. but i'll have a crack at some and see what happens.

Afuris C-0 20,03 seconds

http://youtu.be/IBulidPHEZE

Personally I'm quite surprised how well the weapon still performs without forma. Had to fine tune the mods to have just enough ammo to kill the boss, without trick mag don't even think of using the gun :D

Afuris used to be my favorite gun, up until they literally raped the sound of it, now it's just 2 peashooters. (You can hear the original gun sounds in this video

it was the sound of death)

Afuris C-0 20,03 seconds

Personally I'm quite surprised how well the weapon still performs without forma. Had to fine tune the mods to have just enough ammo to kill the boss, without trick mag don't even think of using the gun :D

Afuris used to be my favorite gun, up until they literally raped the sound of it, now it's just 2 peashooters. (You can hear the original gun sounds in this video

it was the sound of death)

I'm surprised as well! very nice. will update shortly. 

Soma slower than Strun Wraith? lulz

go shotty, go shotty, GO GO!

I have one more Rank on Serration and Speed Trigger to go, might be able to shave a bit more time off but I'm Still impressed a Rifle made it that high up the list. 

Here's hoping the Synapse does better again :p

Glad to see someone else enjoying the Conclaves.

Also I'm thinking of giving the Lex a go. Also Re-Doing the Glaive when I get whirlwind, and after equipping a steel charge.

The Lex is a great idea, Also been waiting for you new Glaive Vid :P

I still need Whirlwind but loving the Power Throw mod for it.

Does this qualify? Carrier with Sweeper Vs Krill. Supercharged, no Forma. Sentinel uses the Fired Up mod. 56,9s kill time, some real weapons have had worse time than that!

One swing from Krill's hammer would kill the sentinel so had to be a bit careful so he didn't get too close. 

Edited by Mikki79

Does this qualify? Carrier with Sweeper Vs Krill. Supercharged, no Forma. Sentinel uses the Fired Up mod. 56,9s kill time, some real weapons have had worse time than that!

One swing from Krill's hammer would kill the sentinel so had to be a bit careful so he didn't get too close. 

Haha, was planning to do that, still on the process of Forma-ing. Wow was surprised it took less than a min without forma. Nice.

I managed to squeeze another 2 seconds out of the Flux Rifle Thanks to another rank in Serration (Rank 9 now) so now its 20 seconds. I'll have a Video up eventually (My Net is capped for the next week) so i might focus on getting the videos done then upload them at a later stage

EDIT: C-0 Braton = 1:06 (would have been 60 seconds but needed to use an ammo box)
C-0 Dera = 54 seconds
C-0 Burston = 1:05

C-0 Vulkar = Around 4 minutes or so, ran out of ammo twice and then i finished the last 1/4 of health off with my Gremlins, So just a really bad gun :P
C-0 Dual Vastos = 32 Seconds, there is a nice amount of room for improvement here
i think thats enough from me for the moment, these are just for a baseline and i can't post the videos up for another 2 weeks, sorry about that. Have fun with it!!

Edited by Sgt_Bilko