The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

C-3 Sweeper, 33.13secs, 4 polarity with Dethcube, unranked Swift Deth. Corrosive Projection.

There is a sentinel mod "Fired Up" that suppose to further increase the damage but I don't have that mod and not going to purposely look for it too. I guess can save a couple of seconds if the mod is equipped.

Braton, Go Home.

C-3 Sweeper, 33.13secs, 4 polarity with Dethcube, unranked Swift Deth. Corrosive Projection.

There is a sentinel mod "Fired Up" that suppose to further increase the damage but I don't have that mod and not going to purposely look for it too. I guess can save a couple of seconds if the mod is equipped.

-vid snip-

Braton, Go Home.

Damn thats good,

I'm on my 3rd Forma with it now and i also have Fired up......i don't have Corrosive Projection though so this will be interesting when i'm done (:

I was thinking of doing another run with the Glaive, so I maxed out my Steel Charge. 18 @#$%ING PERCENT EXTRA?

Seriously, WHY WOULD ANYONE USE THIS AURA.

Rifles, which are more powerful, get a 27% buff, yet Melee, which I doubt anyone uses as a serious main method of dealing damage, only gets 18%.

I'm petitioning DE about this.

Are we allowed to have armed sentinels? I got an 8.7 second soma kill but my sentinel was armed :P

Only your weapon allowed. All you need to do is just remove all damaging precepts from the Sentinel, both the shooting and laser if you got Dethcube.

Only your weapon allowed. All you need to do is just remove all damaging precepts from the Sentinel, both the shooting and laser if you got Dethcube.

Well then, drat. My best Soma time without DC was 9.79. Aiyaaaa.

I gotta go max out serration, it's still level 9.

I was thinking of doing another run with the Glaive, so I maxed out my Steel Charge. 18 @#$%ING PERCENT EXTRA?

Seriously, WHY WOULD ANYONE USE THIS AURA.

Rifles, which are more powerful, get a 27% buff, yet Melee, which I doubt anyone uses as a serious main method of dealing damage, only gets 18%.

I'm petitioning DE about this.

Steel Charge only affect regular attack, doesn't affect charge attack. Glaive should belong to the charge category.

Keeping the heat on with a C-5 Ignis at 37,00 seconds.

Ignis is currently my favourite weapon for everything, it just simply melts whatever you point it at. The massive aoe damage doesn't shine with boss fights, but hitting anything and everything 20 metres in front of you isn't something to laugh at.

http://youtu.be/3Ph2wHr7sXU

http://youtu.be/3Ph2wHr7sXU

C-5 Acrid 5,00 seconds

It always annoyed me knowing the Acrid can do better but the fire rate was hindered by my capturing fps. I tuned some settings and managed to find the optimal quality to get the most fps out of my computer. Cut off the time by 10% which is pretty good by just tuning settings!

http://youtu.be/77xF_iY-VSY

C-5 Acrid 5,00 seconds

It always annoyed me knowing the Acrid can do better but the fire rate was hindered by my capturing fps. I tuned some settings and managed to find the optimal quality to get the most fps out of my computer. Cut off the time by 10% which is pretty good by just tuning settings!

Why does he start with 10% less health?...

The boss has 4 freeze phases before the fiery one, you do the small bits of damage there.

I not sure of the rules on this, but look at your mk1 braton video thats the HP he should start at which is around 97%.   By hitting his backpack, or him while frozen with a posin gun like acrid will damage him to the point of him starting with only around 90% instead of 97%.  (these are estimate % based on video comparison)

So if that is allowed then people will be able to get faster time that way instead.

Edited by MindlessWar

I not sure of the rules on this, but look at your mk1 braton video thats the HP he should start at which is around 97%.   By hitting his backpack, or him while frozen with a posin gun like acrid will damage him to the point of him starting with only around 90% instead of 97%.  (these are estimate % based on video comparison)

So if that is allowed then people will be able to get faster time that way instead.

Hmm you're right, the Acrid video has Kril on less hp than let's say the Braton.

Then again if you compare the Ignis and Braton, you'll see that the Ignis has more damage done than Braton but less than Acrid.

I suppose there's some phase where you can damage a set amount before the enrage?

Edited by CeePee

Hmm you're right, the Acrid video has Kril on less hp than let's say the Braton.

Then again if you compare the Ignis and Braton, you'll see that the Ignis has more damage done than Braton but less than Acrid.

I suppose there's some phase where you can damage a set amount before the enrage?

I tested hitting his backpack and while he frozen with acrid and he started with around 90% when i used another weapon to hit backpack/and while frozen he started at around 97%, so may be the weapon type used possible that does more dmg in his other stages.

Also on a side note, I used Synapse vs krill none formaed and took 1min and 8 seconds. So its not that great vs him.

Edited by MindlessWar

I tested hitting his backpack and while he frozen with acrid and he started with around 90% when i used another weapon to hit backpack/and while frozen he started at around 97%, so may be the weapon type used possible that does more dmg in his other stages.

Also on a side note, I used Synapse vs krill none formaed and took 1min and 8 seconds. So its not that great vs him.

It's not tied to Acrid, noticed there's a small split second gap before the enrage where you can still damage him. Acrid just happens to deal damage there because of the dot.

So if you keep firing it'll be just a bit lower hp with any weapon.

Edited by CeePee