Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.4: Double Affinity Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

Great,

Only thing about Nightmare I thought was a bad idea was the "no minimap" mode, given is made things harder, but it was like using a brick for a football instead of the real thing.

but as he said :) use a post it if you really liked it.

Keep those patches comming.

gala72 of Clan Hexagon

I liked the no mini-map.

This. I am appreciative for all the great fixes, especially the Saryn fix I've been waiting a month for, but I have to ask... Why this? Was it really that hard for people to find a green-lit door? How bad does your sense of direction have to be to fail at that? A Post-It will do nothing but obscure my screen. Bah.

No shield and energy drain always at the same time? Are you kidding me?

That means we fight against enemies that instagib us with no abilities. That's just $&*&*#(%&.

No shields is already stupid enough as there is basically no way to get it back at all (no, red orbs and items are far too weak to be considered an option), but draining energy on top of that? What the hell?

I just had both of them in a defense and it was just a matter of luck to have the energy to make a snow globe which was essentially the only thing that stands between us and death.

I want nightmare mode to be a challenge, not something that makes winning the round a matter of luck.

I've got an idea... how about making the mini-map toggleable in the interface? Like assign Mini-Map on/off to a key that isn't already in use? There are many to put it on!

I say this because I like the no-map mode because it allows you to see more of the scenery as well as giving people who have seen the same tiles a billion times a bit of a challenge.

• Defense missions now begin when the pod/core is reached, meaning idlers do not determine when mission begins. One player must reach the defense target for the first Wave to start
  • Players who are AFK will drop mission critical items that they are carrying.

DE, I love you.

• No-Mini Map mode removed as it was universally despised (but if you really liked it, a post-it note will do the trick).

The part about post-it just made my day. Lol, literally.

I was against this change, but I'm glad that you listen to your community.

The affinity is awesome, but my equipped inventory just disappeared...

I had 2 shotgun ammos, 1 pistol ammo, 1 cipher, 2 large health restores and when I logged back in after the hotfix... NONE of it is except for the cipher since it auto equips one after a mission.  Some how, all of the other stuff is now gone.

• Fixes for badges on Wyrm and DethCube being offset.

Wait what?!

I believe she meant the Guild+Event emblems not showing up properly on Deth and Wyrm. Just tested on my Deth and sure enough both emblems show up as they should. :)

Squad info will now be kept on screen regardless of matchmaking mode.

Fix for case when offline players enter a lobby and then join a friend during the countdown are unable to play.

Fix for Flux Rifle not being able to damage ragolled enemies on client.

Fix for HUD breaking when reviving capture target affected with Nyx’s “Mind Control”.

Fixed character walking up on top of crates when trying to destroy them with melee attacks

Thank you! <3

No-Mini Map mode removed as it was universally despised (but if you really liked it, a post-it note will do the trick).

I really liked it. But this mode should only activate on capture/spy/raid/boss kill/sabotage missions. It's a huge pain in the a$$ to run with a hostage blindly or to try to find last 5 enemies without minimap. It's aslo too hard to find mobile defense terminals and data terminals without map. Just make it only appear on capture/spy/raid/boss and sabotage missions.

More people who liked no minimap mode:

I liked the no mini-map.

Bye bye, no minimap mode. You will be missed.

I liked the no mini-map.

This. I am appreciative for all the great fixes, especially the Saryn fix I've been waiting a month for, but I have to ask... Why this? Was it really that hard for people to find a green-lit door? How bad does your sense of direction have to be to fail at that? A Post-It will do nothing but obscure my screen. Bah.

The part about post-it just made my day. Lol, literally.

I was against this change, but I'm glad that you listen to your community.

Also, a question to DE, please do not ignore this:

And nothing new about Strict NAT?

When you plan on fixing that?

Edited by SonicSonedit