The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

somachord

Jim22

Heck yes!

And also please make it to where when searching for the fragments that both Cephalon and Somantachord fragments appear in the same mission! i hated nothing more than searching vigorously for those things only to find out it was a cephalon fragment. (never felt more drained than after collecting all of them)

Edited by lightdragon64

6 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

Heck yes!

And also please make it to where when searching for the fragments that both Cephalon and Somantachord fragments appear in the same mission! i hated nothing more than searching vigorously for those things only to find out it was a cephalon fragment. (never felt more drained than after collecting all of them)

also make it so the somachords icon is either different or the same but different colour. would help out alot more when looking for them.

33 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

also make it so the somachords icon is either different or the same but different colour. would help out alot more when looking for them.

Agreed... I don't even mind if they want to retain the same symbol... just make it purple or something!

Maybe add some music to tell you if you are close to the tone or not. 

Because ATM I feel like the somachord tones are stupidly rare like I could run 10 of the same exterm mission and probably ly have it spawn once or twice if luck.

I know you can't do much right now since you guys are away but please change how the somachord works in missions whenyou get back from your break.

Other then that thanks for an amazing game.

10 hours ago, Jim22 said:

Maybe add some music to tell you if you are close to the tone or not. 

Because ATM I feel like the somachord tones are stupidly rare like I could run 10 of the same exterm mission and probably ly have it spawn once or twice if luck.

I know you can't do much right now since you guys are away but please change how the somachord works in missions whenyou get back from your break.

Other then that thanks for an amazing game.

Just a suggestion - if you're serious about hunting somachord stuff, just equip lots of +loot radar stuff. Somachord stuff shows up on your radar then in the same way as cephalon fragments (although there's not currently a way to tell between them iirc).

On 12/27/2017 at 5:02 AM, Thalamask said:

Agreed... I don't even mind if they want to retain the same symbol... just make it purple or something!

I really, really wish there was more variety in the icons' colours.  Particularly the loot icons.  Somachord would be nice, but they don't take that long to finish and once you're done them (and the Cephalon fragments) you can just ignore (why can't you hide?) the icon for them.  Loot, on the other hand, is every mission, all the time.  x_x

They really need to let us select which songs to play on repeat instead of playing one after another without being able to select the ones we want. They should also add the option for the Somachord to start playing our selected songs automatically when we get back to the orbiter, having to go to select play every single time is annoying.