Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incentive for endless missions needed!!!

Proxus86

I guess im just one of many fanatics who want more incentive to run 1.5h+ long endless (surviv , excav etc...) missions and see the rewards scale. Maybe put vaulted relics as a reward past a certain time period on t4 endless? scale endo rewards? add silly amounts of kuva if you hit 2h+? anything.... options are limitlesss !!!

/rantover

6 minutes ago, Proxus86 said:

anything.... options are limitlesss !!!

You mean, provide useful rewards for something many people have no interest in doing, or time to do so even if they were interested?

The main problem I see with this is time. If staying for four hours will give me something useful, I might be interested in doing it. However, it is highly unlikely I will have time to do this. How do you propose the people that cannot do this due to other commitments can be satisfied? 

Edited by krc473

as much as id love to have special rewards after 3h+ survival missions
the fact is that most people play casual and rarely stay the 40 minute mark

and on the other hand warframe is just not designed for true endless missions
the scaling is broken at a certain point and the devs know this and so far their respond has been
"its not designed for these long missions"

so yeah i don't think we will see anything like this in the near future

Why though? Why do you want to promote 1h + missions? 

I'm assuming you are going to say "it's fun" with the idea that the higher the level of the enemies, the better as it gets harder and challenging

But we have been there already in the past. We know that the higher the level of the mission, the higher the chance we'll just use exploits such camping in the void sewer to make it easy. And if any of you thinks that that's still fun, I want to point your attention to how it basically works: you stay in one place, pressing one or two buttons to CC or kill stuff until all the group decides it's enough. Which really makes you wonder how can a game with an elaborate parkour system, dodging, melee, powers and guns techniques be funny once it's reduced to sitting in one room? I remember doing that once, for just an hour, and I literally fall asleep

A game, meant to be exciting and fun, makes one young guy who is not a narcoleptic fall asleep

You understand that doesn't sound fun and it doesn't make sense that people want that for 'fun'. That's why I'm thinking there is another reason behind this request. My suspect is that you guys say you want to be rewarded for wanting to face such a challenge, when in reality, there is no challenge at all, as I explained before. But the rewards are real though, so in practice, you are asking to get quite the loot (the vaulted items, the kuva and so on) for doing absolutely nothing. I'm saying 'nothing' because once the only thing you need to do is pressing a button and move around a little to avoid getting the afk penalty, how hard can really be to make even your own presence futile with the use of programs and stuff or even some some home-made contraption to press the key, move the mouse and so on? All gain and no pain. But at that point, why even play this game? How is that fair to the other players?  

So please, stop with such requests. We know where they lead and we, the players, and the DE have decided long ago that that is not what we want to play