Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Prime Vault Unsealed

StaticSh0T

2 minutes ago, StaticSh0T said:

So the Prime Vault is supposed to be unsealed most likely this month, but any ideas on around what week exactly? Just really anxious aha :P

End of the month, strap in for the long haul buddy, patience is gonna be needed from all of us.

Just now, TasteVengence said:

i mean it could be now tbh I'm pretty sure theres a "switch" they can flip and flip it on then boom you can get relics for ember,frost,and to my guess Nova (because nova is better the nyx or loki imo)

I doubt they will skip Loki

1 minute ago, .-_-. said:

I doubt they will skip Loki

welp we dont know I'm just guessing

I'm not a fan of loki anyways so if he is the 3rd chosen then well that's a waste and i wont get him because i skipped out on him the first time

the only thing I'm looking to get for this un-vaulting is Ember Prime main BP,i already have the 3 peaces built from before but i got unlucky when it comes to getting a BP drop :|

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

I am expecting an early-mid unseal. My guess is between Jan 12 to Jan 23rd.

EDIT: The 23rd seems too late for an unvault. I will shorten my range down to the workweek of the 15th to the 19th. 

Yes Jan 12 go down usually will be a perfect  time to unvault. 

6 hours ago, TasteVengence said:

i mean it could be now tbh I'm pretty sure theres a "switch" they can flip and flip it on then boom you can get relics for ember,frost,and to my guess Nova (because nova is better the nyx or loki imo)

If DE keeps following their release pattern, Loki will DEFINITELY be Unvaulted with Frost and Ember.

I'm guessing that Nyx will be Unvaulted with Mag and Rhino next summer.

I think the next unvaulting following this one will be sooner than next summer. That or they will also unvault Nyx and/or Nova.

They need to increase the amount of unvaultings as more things come out (and sebsequently get vaulted). With the new playerbase that PoE drew in, they will start hitting MR cap within the next few months and there will be huge demand for a lot of these frames. Unless DE do something about it, prices will skyrocket.

15 hours ago, TasteVengence said:

welp we dont know I'm just guessing

I'm not a fan of loki anyways so if he is the 3rd chosen then well that's a waste and i wont get him because i skipped out on him the first time

the only thing I'm looking to get for this un-vaulting is Ember Prime main BP,i already have the 3 peaces built from before but i got unlucky when it comes to getting a BP drop :|

For the sake of economy, it should be Loki. Nova's prices are in a healthy state and easy to get atm, Loki and Ember remain crazy expensive.