Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ostron standing

Edzhang

Since early december, i haven’t done any bounty mission.. it’s not that i dont like them, but because i already maxed my standing, and i dont have interest on more zaw (already built zaws for every melee type) or any new arcane except exodia force.. 

so what if we can spend our standing on things like forma (like what we did with plague star event standing), that way we still have some things to do with bounty beside for breath of eidolon, cetus wisp, or some new mods.. 

What would be the conversion rate for a pre-built Forma?

Since Ostron standing is really easy to get imo. 20-30k would be reasonable, you don't run these missions for standing anyways but for the bounty rewards, it would still be a really nice side-loot.

In Plague Star, you could get enough standing and more iirc. for the event syndicate in one run to use it to get a Forma, non-event everyday farming could take four or so tier 5 bounty runs and it wouldn't devalue Forma bundles too much if it was also locked behind tier 5.

22 hours ago, kgabor said:

What would be the conversion rate for a pre-built Forma?

Since Ostron standing is really easy to get imo. 20-30k would be reasonable, you don't run these missions for standing anyways but for the bounty rewards, it would still be a really nice side-loot.

In Plague Star, you could get enough standing and more iirc. for the event syndicate in one run to use it to get a Forma, non-event everyday farming could take four or so tier 5 bounty runs and it wouldn't devalue Forma bundles too much if it was also locked behind tier 5.

It doesnt have to be forma, at first i want to suggest items like cryotic/nitain/argon crystal/oxium.. forma is just an example based on the plague star event.. but it might be nice if we can get some good item from ostron standing..