Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This sums up PoE.

X7PLVTINUM

Just now, shocker53 said:

Maybe connect me to a host that does not have no connection?

I do agree that you should be able to choose whether you can be the host or not, but that doesn't make all of PoE invalid, as you said.

Just now, Mk_1 said:

I do agree that you should be able to choose whether you can be the host or not, but that doesn't make all of PoE invalid, as you said.

Does for me. i rarely play it because of how buggy it is. also you NEED to be host to leave squad because you cannot extract when a host migration pops up.

4 minutes ago, shocker53 said:

*Cough* all my friends are new players *Cough*

*Cough* Plus its no fun playing with people who slow you down *cough*

*Stereotypical at least you have friends comment*

in all seriousness now: maybe help them out to be a bit on par with you? and don't act elitist toward them cuz that bit " Plus its no fun playing with people who slow you down " sounds quite elitist to me.

Edited by EDM774

Set a ping limit so you join people with a good ping instead of people hosting from the Moon. You can still get some good ping around 90-120 which fluctuates so bad it lags without looking like it does, but you'll end up with better squads.

13 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

*Stereotypical at least you have friends comment*

in all seriousness now: maybe help them out to be a bit on par with you? and don't act elitist toward them cuz that bit " Plus its no fun playing with people who slow you down " sounds quite elitist to me.

I just responded to him him in another thread he started, moaning about new players in POE and I suggested he try help others rather than complain. Frankly, it sounds like he is looking for excuses, or is salty in general; it is probably time for him to take a break from the game.

Edited by HexCaliber

18 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Set a ping limit so you join people with a good ping instead of people hosting from the Moon. You can still get some good ping around 90-120 which fluctuates so bad it lags without looking like it does, but you'll end up with better squads.

I was playing a hydron run with 100-200 ping, and still, every 5-10 seconds, all enemies/allies would freeze for half a second, then jump forward a bit.

And it wasn't my internet, as I almost never have that problem, except on obviously laggy hosts.. Just goes to show that even low ping doesn't guarantee a lag-free mission.

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I was playing a hydron run with 100-200 ping,

I hate to butt in, but (pun not intended) I consider everything above 100ish to 150 very bad ping. maybe because the people I play with mostly give me around 30-60 ping and the rest of the time I am the host, but that's just me.

2 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

I hate to butt in, but (pun not intended) I consider everything above 100ish to 150 very bad ping. maybe because the people I play with mostly give me around 30-60 ping and the rest of the time I am the host, but that's just me.

then you have a truly excellent internet connection, as I have 100-150 just in a mostly empty relay.