Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Yes sir" he said with yet another salute to Luc before he turned his attention to the Heavy lancers.

"Before we start with the exercises, I have a couple questions I would like to ask you. The first one being what should you not do with a gun near allies? This question has many ways answers, I just want to hear if you know may or may not know" 

Krunk smiled a bit for a short moment as the butchers did their best to clean the sinks. After a long hour of creating later, he was finally done with the gift for Brutus as he lifted it, carried it over his shoulder and started to walk back to his sleeping quarter with Silver gladly following him.

HL11 looks at the others.

“Fire aimlessly?” He asks.

”Experiment?” HL12 asks.

”Swing like club?” HL13 asks.

The others wait to see what feedback is given before answering.

——-

Brutus is back by the furnace, resting on his bed of bones.

He lifts an eyelid as you approach.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

HL11 looks at the others.

“Fire aimlessly?” He asks.

”Experiment?” HL12 asks.

”Swing like club?” HL13 asks.

The others wait to see what feedback is given before answering.

——-

Brutus is back by the furnace, resting on his bed of bones.

He lifts an eyelid as you approach.

"Some interesting answers you gave, the only one being "correct" being fire aimlessly, although it depends on how you do it. Any other ideas on what you should not do with gun when you have allies nearby?"

----

Krunk almost failed to notice that Brutus was in the kitchen, but thanks to his size, he wasn't that hard to spot. He walked over to Brutus and dropped down a jumbo sized Kubrow/Drahk treat in front of him, landing with a heavy sounding thump and it was half the size of Brutus.

"Here you go, my way of saying thanks for helping me cleaning the room. It's main ingredient is meat leftover" he shortly explained to Brutus.

5 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Some interesting answers you gave, the only one being "correct" being fire aimlessly, although it depends on how you do it. Any other ideas on what you should not do with gun when you have allies nearby?"

----

Krunk almost failed to notice that Brutus was in the kitchen, but thanks to his size, he wasn't that hard to spot. He walked over to Brutus and dropped down a jumbo sized Kubrow/Drahk treat in front of him, landing with a heavy sounding thump and it was half the size of Brutus.

"Here you go, my way of saying thanks for helping me cleaning the room. It's main ingredient is meat leftover" he shortly explained to Brutus.

“Make go boom.” HL14 says.

”Well we found the demolitions expert.” Luc says with a laugh. 

The others shrug. Either they don’t know or consider it too obvious to say. 

7 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

----

Brutus stands and licks your face, leaving you covered in Drahk slobber. He sits back down and bites off a large piece of the treat, chewing happily.

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

----

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

In the back, the Red Veil Operative lays his palm across his face.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"If you someone managed to turn your weapon into a bomb and injure anyone, then congratulation; you just harmed or killed your mates and the higher up would most likely punish you for such behavior. Regardless, one thing you should not do with a gun in your hand is pointing the front of the gun toward your allies. Why you might ask? It's simple; one simply push of a finger on the trigger and you have potentionally killed one or more of your allies without you meaning it"

"Another thing you shouldn't do with a gun is to look inside of the barrel without the safety trigger on or as you might have guessed already; injure or kill yourself"

"Finally, whenever you are done with your gun, make sure the safety trigger is on or the next person might accidently hurt him or herself or anyone else. Any questions?"

Brutus stands and licks your face, leaving you covered in Drahk slobber. He sits back down and bites off a large piece of the treat, chewing happily.

Krunk simply chuckled as he received the wet kiss from Brutus before he wiped off the Drahk spit from his face. The treat should last for a long while considering the size of it. With that taken care of, he started to walk back to his room to rest for a short while with Silver still following him. She seemed to have a smaller custom made treat in her mouth that seemed to be pretty chewy, almost as if it was a chew toy, but instead of being plastic, it was eatable with the leftover part of the jumbo treat that Krunk didn't want to waste.

15 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

In the back, the Red Veil Operative lays his palm across his face.

15 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"If you someone managed to turn your weapon into a bomb and injure anyone, then congratulation; you just harmed or killed your mates and the higher up would most likely punish you for such behavior. Regardless, one thing you should not do with a gun in your hand is pointing the front of the gun toward your allies. Why you might ask? It's simple; one simply push of a finger on the trigger and you have potentionally killed one or more of your allies without you meaning it"

"Another thing you shouldn't do with a gun is to look inside of the barrel without the safety trigger on or as you might have guessed already; injure or kill yourself"

"Finally, whenever you are done with your gun, make sure the safety trigger is on or the next person might accidently hurt him or herself or anyone else. Any questions?"

Krunk simply chuckled as he received the wet kiss from Brutus before he wiped off the Drahk spit from his face. The treat should last for a long while considering the size of it. With that taken care of, he started to walk back to his room to rest for a short while with Silver still following him. She seemed to have a smaller custom made treat in her mouth that seemed to be pretty chewy, almost as if it was a chew toy, but instead of being plastic, it was eatable with the leftover part of the jumbo treat that Krunk didn't want to waste.

The Heavy Lancers look disappointed, either they really love explosives, or really hoped the information given would be more profound.

”Start them off with Grinloks.” Luc says. “I want to see how accurate they are.”

The Heavy Lancers look disappointed, either they really love explosives, or really hoped the information given would be more profound.

”Start them off with Grinloks.” Luc says. “I want to see how accurate they are.”

Thraks saluted and went to the weapon rack to grab a Grinlok for every heavy lancers, giving them each one.

"Now remember, don't point the gun anywhere but the shooting range when the safety trigger is off" he said before he walked toward the control panel.

Edited by WolfmanX9

3 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks saluted and went to the weapon rack to grab a Grinlok for every heavy lancers, giving them each one.

"Now remember, don't point the gun anywhere but the shooting range when the safety trigger is off" he said before he walked toward the control panel.

The Heavy Lancers take the Grinloks, loading them and then standing at the ready, each to their own booth.

19 hours ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk looks around. "Well it isnt as much as I expected but it will do. It certainly will do."

They look back at Ha’Ruk, waiting for the command to fire. 

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Heavy Lancers take the Grinloks, loading them and then standing at the ready, each to their own booth.

While the Heavy Lancers waited, Thraks prepared the machine in the meantime and once they were ready, he would activate said target practice program.

Ha'ruk looked Thraks and nod. "Alright men, ready. Aim. Fire!"

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

While the Heavy Lancers waited, Thraks prepared the machine in the meantime and once they were ready, he would activate said target practice program.

The program recognizes multiple users and prepares a team exercise, readying waves of targets.

1 minute ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk looked Thraks and nod. "Alright men, ready. Aim. Fire!"

The first wave of targets falls over. HL15, and HL16 barely strike their targets while HL18 misses his entirely, forcing HL17 to fire again.

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The program recognizes multiple users and prepares a team exercise, readying waves of targets.

The first wave of targets falls over. HL15, and HL16 barely strike their targets while HL18 misses his entirely, forcing HL17 to fire again.

"You call that shooting? Again!' Ha'ruk yelled at the men

1 hour ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

"You call that shooting? Again!' Ha'ruk yelled at the men

HL15 and 16 again just barely manage to wing their targets. HL18 ends up shooting HL17’s target. 

HL18 covers for him, wasting another shot.

”Need better gun.” HL18 says. “Bullet too small.”

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

HL15 and 16 again just barely manage to wing their targets. HL18 ends up shooting HL17’s target. 

HL18 covers for him, wasting another shot.

”Need better gun.” HL18 says. “Bullet too small.”

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Ha'ruk looked at Thraks "Well do you think you can help out my guys problem here? Doesn't like small bullets."

23 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk looked at Thraks "Well do you think you can help out my guys problem here? Doesn't like small bullets."

The Red Veil operative cleared his throat. "General, Quartermaster, Ha'ruk, if I may, perhaps they are unable to envision the urgency of having to shoot accurately on call."

He walks forward, past the line of lancers, and entered the shooting range.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

1 hour ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

"Hm...Maybe I have something that could help with that" he mention before he started to walk toward the weapon rack for any weapon with "bigger bullets".

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

The Red Veil operative cleared his throat. "General, Quartermaster, Ha'ruk, if I may, perhaps they are unable to envision the urgency of having to shoot accurately on call."

"I suppose that is a possibility. If you want to demonstrate your skills, you are free to do so. Any particular weapons you want to use or did you bring your own weapon?" he asked the Red Veil person as he kept on searching for weapons with bigger bullets for the lancers who seemed to have problem to hit the targets.

1 minute ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Hm...Maybe I have something that could help with that" he mention before he started to walk toward the weapon rack for any weapon with "bigger bullets".

"I suppose that is a possibility. If you want to demonstrate your skills, you are free to do so. Any particular weapons you want to use or did you bring your own weapon?" he asked the Red Veil person as he kept on searching for weapons with bigger bullets for the lancers who seemed to have problem to hit the targets.

HL18 looks at the guns and points to a Tonkor.

”Big bullet.” He says. 

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

The program pauses as you enter the range. There are four open booths beside the Lancers. 

2 hours ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

The Lancers comment about big bullets, his choice of gun, and his earlier comment about explosives seems to imply he prefers area of effect weapons rather than precision ones.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

”Big bullet.” He says. 

-cut-

The Lancers comment about big bullets, his choice of gun, and his earlier comment about explosives seems to imply he prefers area of effect weapons rather than precision ones.

Thraks grabbed a Tonkor from the rack and walked toward the Lancer that seemed to enjoy stuff going boom.

"You got to promise me that you are very careful with this one as this can be very lethal if used carelessly. It won't blow up in your face since it has a short period of time where the bomb isn't armed, but once that time is up, it will blow up on impact. Can you keep the promise?" he asked the boom happy lancer before he would give it to him.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

”Big bullet.” He says. 

Ha'ruk looked at the Tonkor and then to Thraks and finally to the lancer. "Um, I'm not sure firing explosives would be the best idea for this kinda place."

Just now, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk looked at the Tonkor and then to Thraks and finally to the lancer. "Um, I'm not sure firing explosives would be the best idea for this kinda place."

"Don't worry about it, the firing range is built for explosive...I think"

1 minute ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

1 minute ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks grabbed a Tonkor from the rack and walked toward the Lancer that seemed to enjoy stuff going boom.

"You got to promise me that you are very careful with this one as this can be very lethal if used carelessly. It won't blow up in your face since it has a short period of time where the bomb isn't armed, but once that time is up, it will blow up on impact. Can you keep the promise?" he asked the boom happy lancer before he would give it to him.

The Heavy Lancer nods and takes it, immediately moving to the range and firing. The grenade strikes the next target and releases a pulse of energy. The target, still intact, beeps and falls over. Appently the rounds contain a sensor system, instead of actual explosives.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Heavy Lancer nods and takes it, immediately moving to the range and firing. The grenade strikes the next target and releases a pulse of energy. The target, still intact, beeps and falls over. Appently the rounds contain a sensor system, instead of actual explosives.

"Huh...I guess that Tonkor didn't have explosive rounds after all. Probably for safety reason" he added as he internally felt relieved that it didn't have explosive rounds.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

10 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Huh...I guess that Tonkor didn't have explosive rounds after all. Probably for safety reason" he added as he internally felt relieved that it didn't have explosive rounds.

Ha'ruk gave a sigh of relief when he saw the target still in place. He wasn't expecting there to be sensors instead of actual explosives.

34 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

23 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk gave a sigh of relief when he saw the target still in place. He wasn't expecting there to be sensors instead of actual explosives.

“Big bullet.” HL18 says happily.

As can be expected he fares much better with the next wave. HL15 And HL16 at wthe next ones to complain.

”Not enough bullets.” They say, gesturing to the semi-auto rifles.