Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase in issues

26 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SEE MR TOLKIEN said:

Hello Tenno, 

I play on Xbox, and recently I have noticed a definite increase in bugs and connectivity issues. 

Has anyone else had this experience?

Not sure if it's related, but I've been I've been having issues recently on PS4.  A lot of times I get stuck in my orbiter, unable to move with all controls unresponsive.  I have to open Options and choose something like "Navigation" or "Armory" in order to break out of the cycle.  

I've also been disconnected from several missions...

3 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

99 bugs in a code, find one out, patch it out, 4065 bugs in a code. 

Just remember this tune and it will all make sense. 

DE cannot find every problem by themselves, it is up to us to tell them when something is wrong. if we dont tell them if any thing is wrong, then only the large obvious problems get fixed. Those 4065 bugs are the ones we find

Edited by Darkvramp

1 minute ago, Darkvramp said:

DE cannot find every problem by themselves, it is up to us to tell them when something is wrong. if we dont tell them if any thing is wrong, then only the large obvious problems get fixed. Those 4065 bugs are the ones we find

I think you missed the point... The point was that patching out bugs often creates new bugs. The goal of bug fixing is to only create bugs that don't cause problems, or are never seen. 

12 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I think you missed the point... The point was that patching out bugs often creates new bugs. The goal of bug fixing is to only create bugs that don't cause problems, or are never seen. 

it doesnt matter if they make more bugs if the original post was, hey did anyone notice an uptic in a buggy experience, and your response is that is the norm and there is an even more buggy experience in the future. your telling them that it is this is ok and to stay passive, which is the worst idea possible. Im telling them to go look and report and your telling them to let the bugs be apart of the experience

That is infuriating.

Edited by Darkvramp

2 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

it doesnt matter if they make more bugs if the original post was, hey did anyone notice an uptic in a buggy experience, and your response is that is the norm and there is an even more buggy experience in the future. your telling them that it is this is ok and to stay passive, which is the worst idea possible. Im telling them to go look and report and your telling them to let the bugs be apart of the experience

That is infuriating.

It is normal. Bugs are a fact of life. But they should be dealt with. I never said to stay passive.