Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YUVAN THEATER (Post Your Most Attractive Operator)

royblazin

On 1/12/2018 at 11:42 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

How did you pair get the faces to be so smooth, without any muck or spots or freckles?

Dunno, I had a VERY hard time getting the faces. Sadly, most of the guy faces are piggish, so people who want male operators are pretty screwed there, lol.

Good luck, though; experiment.

On 1/12/2018 at 2:02 PM, KelsierSurvivor said:

There are people like you guys who can make super attractive Operators, but then there are people like me who don't have any platinum... XD

I would post a screenshot, but looking through my steam library, I don't have any pictures of the front of my Operator as they are now... Lol. Right now, I would say they're in their most attractive form. I'll come back and post whenever I can get a better screenshot today. :D

Hehe, thanks, man. Took me a really long time, and she went through quite the evolution since the day The Second Dream came out. I'm one of those people that's constantly at 0-25 platinum but wastes most of it on vanity. I didn't expect to buy to many things for my operator, so I didn't buy any packs; big mistake, since I'm only missing the Zauba set and Varida Sleeves (also the Saita Prime, since I don't buy Prime Access/Platinum). Been playing for over 3 years, so over time I guess I've used up a ton of plat, but getting it has always been really hard for me.

Alright, here we go...

Tenno_1.png

Tenno_3.png

Tenno_4.png

Warframe0078.jpg

Warframe0082.jpg

The face looks weird sometimes, but I just didn't wanna spend the time to get the perfect lighting. My personal favorite is the first one lol

Edit: Not trying to be edgy, I just really have loved red since I can remember, and I put in the black and white for contrast.

Edited by Oniugnip

On 1/18/2018 at 11:25 PM, KyleDelta said:

I had a bit too much fun in captura today.

dYMtY5s.jpg

1066Nux.jpg

Ee8AolL.jpg

Extras:

Reveal hidden contents

Get off my bed Juno!

kwPoAGH.jpg

Meditating in my room

d1OGCSg.jpg

"Hey Kiddo"

iSXXOzz.jpg

@(*()$ amazing. The only mature good-looking male operator face I've seen so far. Looks like a late-teen, most look really young (like mine) or ugly.

Also, best kubrow I've ever seen, nice glowy eyes too.

Edited by Oniugnip

6 hours ago, TheUnknownM said:

I think you need to play the quests to figure that out.

Oh, I have, I meant that scene wasn't anywhere in-game, and dem photoshop skills doe.

DE could use something like that for Apostasy's loading screens :clem:

Edited by FlameCat16

On 2/2/2018 at 5:36 PM, FlameCat16 said:

Just need to change suit colors and get rid of the markings, and it'd look pretty cool >in my opinion<.

I agree, although the suit color changes was the lining from cyan to orange. 

((I need to start using captura.))

CBFABC879A67ACB1D7F2CD9C21AE35BE9A130216F29E457A2D667D52847517328ADCF18F00B78C6A

This thread is dying... I MUST SAVE IT AND THE OPERATOR-LOVING COMMUNITY!

Working on different appearances depending on the Focus School, which sounds much more complicated than it actually is, lol.

Gonna have one for Vazarin, Madurai and Unairu (My favorites), because after Focus 2.0 Naramon's only good for the Way-Bounds and Zenurik is overrated (Energizing Dash turns your operator into a boring press-5-dash-and-press-5-again-and-repeat-every-time-the-buff's-duration-ends kind of chore, ruining what little there is of operator gameplay, plus, everyone uses Energizing Dash anyway so you don't even have to invest into it or max it).

Edited by FlameCat16

54 minutes ago, FlameCat16 said:

This thread is dying... I MUST SAVE IT AND THE OPERATOR-LOVING COMMUNITY!

Working on different appearances depending on the Focus School, which sounds much more complicated than it actually is, lol.

Gonna have one for Vazarin, Madurai and Unairu (My favorites), because after Focus 2.0 Naramon's only good for the Way-Bounds and Zenurik is overrated (Energizing Dash turns your operator into a boring press-5-dash-and-press-5-again-and-repeat-every-time-the-buff's-duration-ends kind of chore, ruining what little there is of operator gameplay, plus, everyone uses Energizing Dash anyway so you don't even have to invest into it or max it).

It'll be revived when the new hairstyles and mechanics come out for operators, which they just showed on the latest Devstream.

• 2 weeks later...