Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I report somebody for foul language?

Jackel7

Question

So i was trying to find so conclave matches and decided to change region to South American no big deal. I join a Lunaro match i lose nothing new but after leaving I see a bunch of asterisks and the only  person in said match telling me to leave and getting made at me for leaving?? I pay it no mind for it was also in broken English fast forward to CC and to my shock i end up on his team I play 5+ games with him I never verbally interact with him. After the seven match or so I'm tired and affinity booster i got from log-in is dying down so i leave and so does another guy from other team. Yet i get a message from the guy i just played with saying "go to hell" and i reply with ? only to discovered he already blocked me. I know this isn't a big deal to most due to the fact the usual responds would be to ignore/block him (as i did) but i can't but wonder few things a) is this another reason people avoid conclave like its a diseased animal b) how does one win a bunch of matches and still be a loser mentally??? c)Should I report him and if so in what regards? i.e being a toxin player?? 

5 answers to this question