Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

6 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I wish I could retire now and travel the world and enjoy life.

Granted, but you retire with no money, the only places you travel are poverty-stricken areas of the world, and the only aspect of life you enjoy is that you still have the ability to breathe oxygen.

I wish the stresses of life would go away.

23 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Granted, but you retire with no money, the only places you travel are poverty-stricken areas of the world, and the only aspect of life you enjoy is that you still have the ability to breathe oxygen.

I wish the stresses of life would go away.

Granted, the stresses of life will go away in the near (or at least not too far away) future, along with life itself

I wish for current server issues to end as soon as possible.

18 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

Granted, Warframe immediately shuts down to prevent further issues with the servers.

I wish that there was a Supreme Commander 3. 

Granted, but it is published and produced by EA instead of GPG and factions are separate DLCs, with units being limited-use Blueprints earned through lootboxes.

I wish Chris Evans had agreed to appear more marvel films instead of deciding to quit after the next 2.

11 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Granted, but it is published and produced by EA instead of GPG and factions are separate DLCs, with units being limited-use Blueprints earned through lootboxes.

I wish Chris Evans had agreed to appear more marvel films instead of deciding to quit after the next 2.

Granted, he plays an unnamed unpaid character who dies horribly and has no bearing in the plot. 

I wish the hydrolyst did toxin damage with its attacks.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Granted, he plays an unnamed unpaid character who dies horribly and has no bearing in the plot. 

I wish the hydrolyst did toxin damage with its attacks.

Granted, it now does 50% extra toxin on top of all the other damage it did.

Wish it was raining more.

4 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Granted, it now does 50% extra toxin on top of all the other damage it did.

Wish it was raining more.

Granted. You live in an area where it rains a ton. The sun does come out, but the summers are unbearably hot and the winters come with a sudden drop in temperature without warning. Also, your neighbors are batsh*t insane. As a bonus, the ground will randomly open up beneath your feet. Basically, Florida.

I wish I could get some sleep.

2 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

Granted. You live in an area where it rains a ton. The sun does come out, but the summers are unbearably hot and the winters come with a sudden drop in temperature without warning. Also, your neighbors are batsh*t insane. As a bonus, the ground will randomly open up beneath your feet. Basically, Florida.

I wish I could get some sleep.

Granted but you cannot tell the difference between being awake or asleep anymore.

I wish being awake was more important than being asleep.

2 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

Or Oklahoma, outside of the rain part, which coincidentally is where I am.

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Granted, but you now get too much sleep.

I wish I wasn't burnt out from Warframe.

Granted, but now you are addicted to Runescape and cant decide which to play.

I wish I could juggle.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

giphy.gif

granted

16 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Or Oklahoma, outside of the rain part, which coincidentally is where I am.

Granted, but now you are addicted to Runescape and cant decide which to play.

I wish I could juggle.

Granted but you get clawed by the kittens..

i wish time was just a rock in my yard and it never got old.

On 3/26/2018 at 10:34 AM, xik4 said:

Granted but you get clawed by the kittens..

i wish time was just a rock in my yard and it never got old.

Granted. Time itself gains sentience and realizes it does not have to age continuously. Being as fast as light itself, and entwined with the ever expanding universe, BUT a separate dimension OF it and therefor unable to explore itself  (like light can).
After having now realized that it CAN, Time immediately freezes itself and despite being a different dimension of the space-time continuum, the light continues; and therefore electromagnetism, leading to a multitude of strange quantum-physical anomalies I can't even begin to imagine because less photons and energy occupy the same region as before with the universe 'leaking' electromagnetic radiation all long the spectrum both visible and not.
It continues beyond or just INTO the barrier that Time STOPPED, creating a 'non event horizon', rather like an inverted black hole (but NOT a theoretical WHITE hole) where 'things' exist but outside of Time. So that until such a "time" as Time finishes exploring everything that it helped create, and permeated, but could not explore, there is an 'end' to the universe as we currently experience it despite being no longer able to experience it.
You no longer can play Warframe or go on dates or go to work or eat or sleep, or, in-fact, worry about time 'aging' as it has stopped altogether to experience that which it helped create, including you; all-but-ever-frozen, hoping it could do what it is now able to do, ironically unaware of you wishing that it was.

I wish players responding to a very specific request in Recruiting like "H> [plastids] FARM (and [nano spores] and [orokin cell]) on Piscinas (+20% drop chance) LF> SPEEDva, Nek and 2nd PILFdroid or buff over 150%" Would reply with ACTUAL roles and not just "inv" which USED TO MEAN "I can play any role just invite me" but due to a relatively recent influx of noobs due to PoE and a VERY obviously lack of education on Chat etiquette now just means "I only want what you're advertising and cannot contribute or assist in any meaningful way" OR "Excal RJ is the only DPS I have" which makes the recruiter have to sift through useless messages to get the people that can offer what they're looking for as opposed to ask every person what they're playing in order to recruit again if necessary smh.

Edited by JazzMonster
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JazzMonster said:

Granted. Time itself gains sentience and realizes it does not have to age continuously. Being as fast as light itself, and entwined with the ever expanding universe, BUT a separate dimension OF it and therefor unable to explore itself  (like light can).
After having now realized that it CAN, Time immediately freezes itself and despite being a different dimension of the space-time continuum, the light continues; and therefore electromagnetism, leading to a multitude of strange quantum-physical anomalies I can't even begin to imagine because less photons and energy occupy the same region as before with the universe 'leaking' electromagnetic radiation all long the spectrum both visible and not.
It continues beyond or just INTO the barrier that Time STOPPED, creating a 'non event horizon', rather like an inverted black hole (but NOT a theoretical WHITE hole) where 'things' exist but outside of Time. So that until such a "time" as Time finishes exploring everything that it helped create, and permeated, but could not explore, there is an 'end' to the universe as we currently experience it despite being no longer able to experience it.
You no longer can play Warframe or go on dates or go to work or eat or sleep, or, in-fact, worry about time 'aging' as it has stopped altogether to experience that which it helped create, including you; all-but-ever-frozen, hoping it could do what it is now able to do, ironically unaware of you wishing that it was.

I wish players responding to a very specific request in Recruiting like "H> [plastids] FARM (and [nano spores] and [orokin cell]) on Piscinas (+20% drop chance) LF> SPEEDva, Nek and 2nd PILFdroid or buff over 150%" Would reply with ACTUAL roles and not just "inv" which USED TO MEAN "I can play any role just invite me" but due to a relatively recent influx of noobs due to PoE and a VERY obviously lack of education on Chat etiquette now just means "I only want what you're advertising and cannot contribute or assist in any meaningful way" OR "Excal RJ is the only DPS I have" which makes the recruiter have to sift through useless messages to get the people that can offer what they're looking for as opposed to ask every person what they're playing in order to recruit again if necessary smh.

Granted. The roles they message you with are now defined, and named, solely within their own minds and none of them use the “official roles” you insist on. 

I wish I had a pet singularity.

15 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

Granted but you are still affected by it's effects and thus perish.

I wish that we had more Sentient weapons in Warframe.

Granted, but they are all exclusive to the sentients.

I wish after Plains of Venus we get an infested open map.

7 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Granted, but they are all exclusive to the sentients.

I wish after Plains of Venus we get an infested open map.

Granted. The ground, even in the safe zone, deals constant (~200/s) corrosive damage unless you shell out 75 plat for an item that protects you for one hour. Also archwing is disabled.

I wish there was more Sentinel lore.

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, (XB1)Apollyon VII said:

Granted. You can eat whatever you want and not gain weight, but eating causes you to become severely dehydrated and drinking causes you to become severely starved.

I wish Space Mom would return to us.

Granted, but now Ballas is officially step-space-dad and he's kicking you out of the house.

I wish pizza was cheeper and tastier.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

1 minute ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Granted, but now Ballas is officially step-space-dad and he's kicking you out of the house.

I wish pizza was cheer and tastier.

Granted. But now everything else tastes like sadness and regret.

I wish I finished ranking up my Lanka (complete with forma) so that I could try to solo Terry.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. But now everything else tastes like sadness and regret.

I wish I finished ranking up my Lanka (complete with forma) so that I could try to solo Terry.

Granted, but upon soloing Terry for the first time, you realize that you need a lanka riven that you don’t have.

I wish I wasn’t tired.

2 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Granted, but upon soloing Terry for the first time, you realize that you need a lanka riven that you don’t have.

I wish I wasn’t tired.

Granted. Now you're never tired and never feel the need to sleep. Unfortunately, your body still requires sleep to function and it slowly succumbs to symptoms of sleep deprivation rendering you bed ridden.

I wish I had the bestest Lanka riven.

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. Now you're never tired and never feel the need to sleep. Unfortunately, your body still requires sleep to function and it slowly succumbs to symptoms of sleep deprivation rendering you bed ridden.

I wish I had the bestest Lanka riven.

Granted, but you have to sell your Lanka to have it.

I wish I was at home right now.