Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Cosmetic Weapons Attachments For Guns

MJ12

Warframes have cosmetic armor and syndanas for additional customization.

Melee weapons have sugatras.

Ranged weapons, tragically, have... nothing.

I think this is a real loss for DE, because the idea of cosmetic weapons attachments is an untapped market for making money off of fashionframe enthusiasts.

Therefore, I'd request that DE give us cosmetic weapons attachments for our guns. They wouldn't have any gameplay effect, but it'd be really cool just to see things like scopes or foregrips or silencers on our weapons, and both help flesh out the world and the setting while giving people opportunities to do more fashionframe. Things like cosmetic sights for non-sniper rifles, cosmetic barrel attachments, foregrips, silencers, taped-together magazines ("jungle magazines"), cosmetic expanded magazines, and so on and so forth would let people customize their weapons more extensively and make their warframes look even cooler.

1 hour ago, MJ12 said:

Therefore, I'd request that DE give us cosmetic weapons attachments for our guns. They wouldn't have any gameplay effect, but it'd be really cool just to see things like scopes or foregrips or silencers on our weapons, and both help flesh out the world and the setting while giving people opportunities to do more fashionframe. Things like cosmetic sights for non-sniper rifles, cosmetic barrel attachments, foregrips, silencers, taped-together magazines ("jungle magazines"), cosmetic expanded magazines, and so on and so forth would let people customize their weapons more extensively and make their warframes look even cooler.

Hell. Yes. And maybe make the parts the equivalent of whatever passes for manufacturer-exclusive in "Warframe".

---

EDIT: Supporting your idea:

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk