Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Eidolon boss fight was somewhat disappointing

Historic_Alchemist

The Eidolon was pretty disappointing. You hop in your archwing find the Eidolon. Then switch to operator shoot it a bit and wait for it to relocate. After that just repeat the last step a couple times. You then have to kill his repair bots and then finally Kill him. The Eidolon was the right step in the direction but I was hoping for a lot more. For example, after he flees you might have to attack his neck. Making you have to fight in your archwing and changing up the play stlye of the first couple of steps. 

You know you can use charged up Eidolon Lures to keep him from teleporting, right?
Other than that, yes, it can be a bit of a rinse-and-repeat type battle. Once you know how to fight it there is really not much effort needed. Same for raids, or basically anything else.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

4 минуты назад, AEP8FlyBoy сказал:

You know you can use charged up Eidolon Lures to keep him from teleporting, right?
Other than that, yes, it can be a bit of a rinse-and-repeat type battle. Once you know how to fight it there is really not much effort needed. Same for raids, or basically anything else.

Exactly. It's not that anything is "easy" but anything you do more than 10 times becomes easy. Not to mention those things created with farming in mind. I'd hate to spend even x2 more time to fight something to get 25k focus for example.

25 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Disappointing or not (I rather like the Eidolon Boss fight), I still vastly prefer the Eidolon fight to our current raids. I know many won't agree, but fighting the Eidolon feels more like a raid than our current raids.

The Eidolon is better than what we have now but I think it could’ve been better.

58 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Disappointing or not (I rather like the Eidolon Boss fight), I still vastly prefer the Eidolon fight to our current raids. I know many won't agree, but fighting the Eidolon feels more like a raid than our current raids.

somewhat agree with you there, but only 50%, i greatly enjoy our (og) raid at the moment when in a friendly competent team, but i would d take a teralyst over JV any day

3 hours ago, RayxAyanami said:

They are coming out with more Eidolons in the future. The current one is supposed to be the smallest and the easiest of them i'm guessing. 

I'm guessing we are going to be getting a flood of complaints that the new ones are too hard, just you wait.

47 minutes ago, Ahcruna said:

I'm guessing we are going to be getting a flood of complaints that the new ones are too hard, just you wait.

I say bring it on! My operator is ready and waiting. The way it is now i can tank everything from the Teralyst for an entire capture and never "die". 

I can guarantee the players who are going to complain are the same ones saying how the operator is useless and blah blah blah.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

I say bring it on! My operator is ready and waiting. The way it is now i can tank everything from the Teralyst for an entire capture and never "die". 

I can guarantee the players who are going to complain are the same ones saying how the operator is useless and blah blah blah.

That's the spirit!

12 hours ago, Ahcruna said:

I mean, In the past few weeks i've seen forum posts of people complaining about the stupidest things. People will never be happy.

13 minutes ago, Historic_Alchemist said:

I have a felling it will be the same process but they have more health and their attacks do more damage or something.

Warframe, at it's core, is a grind based looter,a fact people take for granted. Having intricate and long boss fights, while fun and challenging at first will eventually become an annoyance. Anything repeated more than 10 times will simply become "Easy".

People complain about boss fights not being "Challenging" in Warframe a, but in reality, is it feasible? 

Yes, they might keep the same process with higher damage output and new attacks, OR, They might introduce a completely new process. If i remember correctly, They did mention in order to fight the Megalyst (or whatever it's called), you would be required to capture the Teralyst first. 

Edited by RayxAyanami