Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties are wasting time........

(XBOX)DeathVessle

I just did my sorties today, the lephantis assassination. On the very last head on the second stage, I lost my very last life and nobody revived me, a miniute later they kill lephantis and extract. I got left out of the reward pool, and the mission didn't count for me at all. Why? First RNG ****'s me hard in my anus by giving me ansa sculptures and Endo all week, now I have to redo that fight, and hope to find another team competent enough to do the fight..........WE finished the fight, the three of us, TOGETHER. looking at the scores I had 28 revives, it's not like I was the only one dieing, I was the only one they couldn't get To in time.

My point is, I shouldn't have been left out of the reward pool because I was dead, for 99% of the fight I was alive and well, healing shields and health and energy as I was running Trinity.

Y'know what, I 100% guarantee I could go limbo, hide the entire fight, as long as I moved, and killed a few infected I would be included in the reward pool.I COULD STAND THERE DOING NOTHING and still get reward. But dieing at the very end is a HUGE no no.

Edited by (XB1)DeathVessle
More to add

I question how you die 4-5 times as a Trinity when Bless full heals regardless of the damage and practically purges all toxin/viral on you (excluding the ambient poison in LoR). It's always been to where if you are dead and can't revive that you don't get rewards somehow, not simply because you died before the 'very end'. 

9 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

I question how you die 4-5 times as a Trinity when Bless full heals regardless of the damage and practically purges all toxin/viral on you (excluding the ambient poison in LoR). It's always been to where if you are dead and can't revive that you don't get rewards somehow, not simply because you died before the 'very end'. 

Im mr 10, 45 days into the game, new to Trinity, hate toxic damage, the fight had an energy limit of 112/something near that, allowing me to only cast blessing and energy vamp. And when your allies don't revive you when you fall from the sythe or the toxic damage, you easily loose 4-5 lives by the end of that two stage lvl 100 boss fight, and, I don't appreciate you implying that I lie about when and how I died because you think you know how the games mechanics work.

I tell you I wouldn't be here *****ing about it if what I said wasn't the truth.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

Im mr 10, 45 days into the game, new to Trinity, hate toxic damage, the fight had an energy limit of 112/something near that, allowing me to only cast blessing and energy vamp. And when your allies don't revive you when you fall from the sythe or the toxic damage, you easily loose 4-5 lives by the end of that two stage lvl 100 boss fight, and, I don't appreciate you implying that I lie about when and how I died because you think you know how the games mechanics work.

I tell you I wouldn't be here *****ing about it if what I said wasn't the truth.

You said you died after the 2nd head was destroyed. That either means you died before you did lethal to head 2 or died even before that. This means you did NOT die at the very end of the fight as that would be as the 3rd head is at 50-0% or you die on the way to extraction. Even with the energy reduction, it is very easy even with a EV-LoR negative efficiency trinity to have enough energy to use plenty of bless or EV (even with only regular flow and streamline/Fleeting).

I'm MR25 with probably 40 Lephantis kills due to either helping plebs farm Nekros or through Plague Star's Fake-copy-lephantis. And I'm sure you would be whining about it regardless if you died or not. This is option A you chose. Option B would be to come and whine about the difficulty had you completed it and still gotten your rewards. Have a good day, kiddo.

I may not have 40 but I have about 10 lephantis kills, at least. I just started when pleauge star was going and managed to be involved in 4 lephantis killings before the end of the event, iv done the assassination 3 times myself just for fun and helped friends do it 3/4 times. 

again there you go implying I lied about when and how I died, because you THINK you know how the game mechanics work. 

Look pal you didn't make the game, you can't tell me or anyone elce how the reward system works, you don't know. what you do know is, you do the mission, you pass the mission, you get the reward. Or you fail and you don't get the reward. I guarantee you don't know the specifics on who gets what, why, or how, or doesn't get it.

I didn't post to complain, I didn't post to be told im lieing and you "know it because you have done the fight more times". You're being ignorant.

I did come here and post this because people shouldn't be excluded from rewards because they died last second and couldn't revive to extract.       

Like i said a limbo can stand around doing absolutely nothing at all and still get the reward, yet for dieing at the very end of the fight I was excluded.

Also, you assume because I said on the very last head that must mean I died right away, (and I know because of your 50% know it all logic crap up there I must be lieing) no I also mentioned the third head was killed a miniute later, and im taking careful consideration of time here, it wasn't 5 miniutes it wasn't 30 seconds, it was a miniute, MABY two, at most that the other two managed to finish the fight. And before you assume I take the time and assumed it must have been less HP. I didn't, I fully realise how quickly some people can finish that fight. I SAW the hp bar when he opened up for his attacks.

More to add, typos

1 hour ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Option B would be to come and whine about the difficulty had you completed it and still gotten your rewards. Have a good day, kiddo.

Difficulty isn't an issue, again you're being ignorant, my Zaw kills lvl 80 enemies in 3 hits. My mara detron just as quickly, possibly quicker.

Rules for dealing Sorties...

1.- Never do sorties with other people (people are dumb, be smart and go solo), unless they are your friends (No offense they might still be dumb, don't do sorties with people, real men do sorties alone).

[ Unless is a Defection sortie mission, you will actually need help on that one. Sure it can be solo-ed, but is a pain doing it alone. Pro-tip for Defection, use Trinity or Oberon. ]

2.- Pizza is your friend (Energy / Healing / Ammo pods, farm and build them. Don't come with excuses for not making them or farming for them, they are YOUR GOD. They demand you to build them for sortie missions). Pizza at the right time can get you out of sticky situations (Yes, EVEN if you are trinity or another op warframe, NO EXCEPTIONS).

3.- Pray to the Gods you are allied with New Loka Syndicate (They have the most Op companion / specter you can get in the game. The ancient healer aura not only grants 90% damage reduction, but also grants status and knockdown immunity ). If you are not allied to New Loka, I pity the foo.

[ To be fair is not required to have an Ancient Healer, but it can boost your hopes for success. ]

4.- For the rest of the sorties minus bosses, Limbo is God, Limbo is your salvation. Learn how to play Limbo and sorties will be your *@##$. You can even solo them (Coming from a Limbo Main).

What, did you just say Ivara is good for Spy sortie missions? By the time she gets to the first console, Limbo will already be doing the Third Console.

What is that? Frost is good for defense or mobile sortie missions, try to not die on the way out. Limbo can keep his suit clean and the enemy can do jack S#&$ to the objective since they CAN'T move.

Wait, did you just mention nova is good for sortie interception missions by keeping the enemy slow. HAHAHAHA, Limbo is a cop, NO BODY MOVE! if the enemy can't move, they can't claim the objectives.

Hello, Warframe X can do X sortie mission. What ever, Limbo will do it alone, efficiently and quick.

5.- For dealing with sortie bosses... Just get a Chroma..... What did you expect? Rhino, don't make me laugh.

Chroma can even solo the latest Teralyst enemy that can be found on the plains alone. The sortie bosses will cry to their mothers and maybe try to hide just to avoid your wrath (actually, we don't want that, we need the enemy to harm us to boost our weapon damage to insanity levels of pain).

6.- If you don't own a Limbo or a Chroma, you are clearly not ready for sorties m8.. 

"But my expertise and other sorties I did", NO, Just no.

"But my other useless warframes are better because x ", Don't fight it m8, accept the truth for salvation.

"People say Limbo is bad, Limbo is crap", They are false prophets who worship false Gods (I am looking at you Frosty & Ivara), don't listen to their lies, Limbo is way stronger.

"Limbo players never do anything", If you stay always inside the rift doing nothing, you are not playing Limbo right. Real Limbos get out of the rift and face level 100 enemies face 2 face (not joking, don't be a chicken, come out and fight).

"Waffles are the best" Yes, they are delicious.

Let's be honest, not many players will give a damn if you got rewards from a sortie or not. I am here to help you find salvation, to make your days playing sorties as smooth as butter. I really, REALLY wished I learned all of this in my first year of playing warframe. This full list might sound like a joke, some of it is, but is mostly the most efficient way of playing warframe and the EASIEST way of dealing with those annoying sorties. Which brings me to my last point....

7.- Screw the sorties and just become a trader... Pff, who needs to break his neck playing sorties if you can trade for platinum. With platinum, you will get everything you want, specially that Spectra riven you always wanted, virtual waifus (hello ember), and other stuff. You will just need to farm a lot of relics or rare mods everyone wants. Capitalism Ho!

Recettear-Capitalism-1.jpg [If you ever get the chance, play Recettear, it's a good game. ]

Well then it seems...

QdZZKDm.gif

Edited by NecromancerX69
Forgot something

14 hours ago, Darkvramp said:

sorties are not worth it

Exactly this.

Want it fixed? Stop running them. 

If people could just understand that Sorties are deliberately designed to waste your time with tedious game play and useless rewards, and stop running them, this would be fixed. Just stop wasting your own time.

11 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

If people could just understand that Sorties are deliberately designed to waste your time with tedious game play and useless rewards.

What people don't seem to understand is the fact Sorties are made for veteran players [ All warframes maxed, all weapons maxed, all the mods, etc, etc. ]

They will never be fixed since as you mention they are made to waste time, to give the veteran ( Casual veterans who don't do Mot runs ) players some kind of challenge if they feel bored with their Op Opticor, etc.

[ Even if I would be happy if DE could just add level 100 enemies option for every single node in the game and not only Kuva missions or sortie missions. ]

Now brings me to my final point.... Message for all warframe players...

If you are a veteran player with spare time. Play Sorties, Raids, Become a trader, solo hunt the PoE Teralyst or Do MOT Void level 300 - 500 enemies if you have what it takes 2 survive.

If you are still new to the game or don't have many years [That is right, YEARS ] into the game, do regular content, level warframes, find rare mods, level your MR, fill your codex, try and become a trader, play with ALL the weapons, etc. 

If you are looking for Rivens this early on... you are wasting your time. Rivens are made for high level content, content that to be honest hardly exists (doesn't exist, it's all a big conspiracy theory. Even weapons with no Rivens can do 100 level enemies with no problems), so there is no need to farm rivens / kuva. Try to slow down your gameplay and enjoy regular content. HELL you might even find some fun weapons to play with that everyone hate (I love my vasto prime).

[ If you are a new trader and want to make plat with Rivens, you also wasting your time. You have more chances to make plat out of rare mods / relics, than trying to get the perfect Riven weapon everybody wants and get the perfect roll to sell on suckers that don't know Rivens are a waste of time. ]

Wish you all best of lucks fellow tenno.

14 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

I have to ask: 

did you self revive even when you didn't need to? 

No, I wait untill I die before I revive. I take the opportunity to drink my coffee, or have a puff.

Don't get me wrong, they weren't deleberately not reviving me, just couldn't get to it in time, one to many times.

14 hours ago, NecromancerX69 said:

Rules for dealing Sorties...

1.- Never do sorties with other people (people are dumb, be smart and go solo), unless they are your friends (No offense they might still be dumb, don't do sorties with people, real men do sorties alone).

[ Unless is a Defection sortie mission, you will actually need help on that one. Sure it can be solo-ed, but is a pain doing it alone. Pro-tip for Defection, use Trinity or Oberon. ]

2.- Pizza is your friend (Energy / Healing / Ammo pods, farm and build them. Don't come with excuses for not making them or farming for them, they are YOUR GOD. They demand you to build them for sortie missions). Pizza at the right time can get you out of sticky situations (Yes, EVEN if you are trinity or another op warframe, NO EXCEPTIONS).

3.- Pray to the Gods you are allied with New Loka Syndicate (They have the most Op companion / specter you can get in the game. The ancient healer aura not only grants 90% damage reduction, but also grants status and knockdown immunity ). If you are not allied to New Loka, I pity the foo.

[ To be fair is not required to have an Ancient Healer, but it can boost your hopes for success. ]

4.- For the rest of the sorties minus bosses, Limbo is God, Limbo is your salvation. Learn how to play Limbo and sorties will be your *@##$. You can even solo them (Coming from a Limbo Main).

What, did you just say Ivara is good for Spy sortie missions? By the time she gets to the first console, Limbo will already be doing the Third Console.

What is that? Frost is good for defense or mobile sortie missions, try to not die on the way out. Limbo can keep his suit clean and the enemy can do jack S#&$ to the objective since they CAN'T move.

Wait, did you just mention nova is good for sortie interception missions by keeping the enemy slow. HAHAHAHA, Limbo is a cop, NO BODY MOVE! if the enemy can't move, they can't claim the objectives.

Hello, Warframe X can do X sortie mission. What ever, Limbo will do it alone, efficiently and quick.

5.- For dealing with sortie bosses... Just get a Chroma..... What did you expect? Rhino, don't make me laugh.

Chroma can even solo the latest Teralyst enemy that can be found on the plains alone. The sortie bosses will cry to their mothers and maybe try to hide just to avoid your wrath (actually, we don't want that, we need the enemy to harm us to boost our weapon damage to insanity levels of pain).

6.- If you don't own a Limbo or a Chroma, you are clearly not ready for sorties m8.. 

"But my expertise and other sorties I did", NO, Just no.

"But my other useless warframes are better because x ", Don't fight it m8, accept the truth for salvation.

"People say Limbo is bad, Limbo is crap", They are false prophets who worship false Gods (I am looking at you Frosty & Ivara), don't listen to their lies, Limbo is way stronger.

"Limbo players never do anything", If you stay always inside the rift doing nothing, you are not playing Limbo right. Real Limbos get out of the rift and face level 100 enemies face 2 face (not joking, don't be a chicken, come out and fight).

"Waffles are the best" Yes, they are delicious.

Let's be honest, not many players will give a damn if you got rewards from a sortie or not. I am here to help you find salvation, to make your days playing sorties as smooth as butter. I really, REALLY wished I learned all of this in my first year of playing warframe. This full list might sound like a joke, some of it is, but is mostly the most efficient way of playing warframe and the EASIEST way of dealing with those annoying sorties. Which brings me to my last point....

7.- Screw the sorties and just become a trader... Pff, who needs to break his neck playing sorties if you can trade for platinum. With platinum, you will get everything you want, specially that Spectra riven you always wanted, virtual waifus (hello ember), and other stuff. You will just need to farm a lot of relics or rare mods everyone wants. Capitalism Ho!

Recettear-Capitalism-1.jpg [If you ever get the chance, play Recettear, it's a good game. ]

Well then it seems...

QdZZKDm.gif

Actually, I own chroma and limbo, and I don't disagree about limbo at all, he is one of my favorite frames.