Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get into the Plains after recent updates

TheDemon117

yea, i cant enter the plaines with a bounty quest at all..ive tried with group multible times even rebooted any everything but nope always get stuck at the door, if i go solo down to the plaines it self it works fine.But since the patch hit i cannot do bountys it seems atleast not with a group.

Same here. I can get into Eidolon Hunts when I assemble a full group, but I cant launch a bounty and exit Cetus.

I did a number of bounties right before the hotfix, and though there were issues with people getting stuck, it solved itself. Now, I can only get out on bounties if I go solo.

Same here.. last 5 attempts to do bounties end with me being stuck in the transition room.  I see notices about people joining the squad.. though I usually see more notices then I do people in the squad.   Eventually the sqadmates get frustrated and leave.. as do i.  I cant even walk back into Cetus.. Im just stuck there with the little spinning loading/saving icon in the lower left corner.  I have to leave the planet and come back. 

Having a real frustrating time trying to get into the plains to do bounties.

I can, from Orbiter, enter the plains for free roam, but the doors from Cetus to the plains will not open if I've picked up a bounty from Konzu.

I've restarted the game, the PC, my coffee machine, and still same issue.

I had no Problem doing some ghoul bounties last week.

I think this is pretty poor, considering PoE is supposed to be showpiece content for the game.

also having this problem

it's not every time, but it feels like about 50-75% of the time the game fails to put me into the plains for bounties

the game seems to finish loading everything, but the doors just never open and my warframe never pulls out its weapon. I end up having to "Leave Cetus."

Same issue here. It comes and goes. I've tried altering the prefered ping from the default 300 to 150 and see if that changed anything. Well it worked once, but that doesnt mean much. I think they screwed something up with the changes to how MR interacts with PoE bounties etc.

Would be nice if it got fixed.

So when it was time for eidolon hunting tonight, I was able to load into the plains both directly and from Cetus with no problems.

Bounties were a different story. After the plains turned back over to daytime, I did a bounty and i'm pretty sure I was shuffled into the wrong public bounty pool, since I chose one of the low level bounties to farm for a gara part and ended up in the high tier one that gives breath of eidolon and such for rewards. That bounty ended in a host migration into failure to rejoin when trying to extract back into Cetus. After that I picked another gara farm bounty and ended up stuck in the airlock. I hit "leave cetus" and tried again.

This time I wanted to make sure I was actually STUCK and not just being impatient, so I ended up spending upwards of ten minutes waiting in the room between Cetus and the plains as the loading icon kept spinning in the corner, while my hard drive light showed no disk activity, as I joined into a squad of three other people that I never saw.

And this is all after I did the whole verify-optimize cache deal in the launcher earlier, so I doubt it's a problem with the data keeping it from loading. Something is definitely broken here. 

Edited by Domrond