Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abort vs extraction issues PoE

(XBOX)ZDragonLord X

Notice, a bit mad as of writing this.

So my team and I (3 in total) began our hunt right as it turned night time. We knocked out 4 limbs, got through phase 2, then killed the thing. During which, we burned all lives in the process. One got killed due to low HP to begin with, and as I tried to revive him, I got instant killed during the animation (which is an absurdly crap mechanic to begin with, but that aside). The one survivor got to extraction, but it was not letting him leave, as it apparently needs 2 people. So the game wants 2 people to extract when nobody is alive to help? It doesn't work that way in normal missions, so why tf is this any different? So the only way to get out was for one to abort, which crashed everything, and none of us left with any hard earned rewards. Is this just a bs bug (which I always end up getting when I want to progress in anything) or an actual mechanic that is flawed as crap?

TLDR: Team of 3: 1 alive and 2 dead (no revives) players are forced to abort due to a requirement of 2 to extract, losing a ton of stuff.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

That does sound like a bug which if it is, report that in the bug forums. 

Congrats in killing an Eidi. It is on my ToDo list....

As for the loss of everything, mayhaps Support can help you out. Did you guys get anything good for your victory?

Alright, thanks for the input. Figured so, as who in their mind would make that a thing?

Got 4 main cores, over 20 small ones, and a big one for using lures. I will post a ticket and see what happens.

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

That does sound like a bug which if it is, report that in the bug forums. 

Congrats in killing an Eidi. It is on my ToDo list....

As for the loss of everything, mayhaps Support can help you out. Did you guys get anything good for your victory?

Wait, Shin. You haven't killed an Eidolon yet? 

Am ‎28‎.‎01‎.‎2018 um 05:41 schrieb (Xbox One)ZDragonLord X:

Notice, a bit mad as of writing this.

So my team and I (3 in total) began our hunt right as it turned night time. We knocked out 4 limbs, got through phase 2, then killed the thing. During which, we burned all lives in the process. One got killed due to low HP to begin with, and as I tried to revive him, I got instant killed during the animation (which is an absurdly crap mechanic to begin with, but that aside). The one survivor got to extraction, but it was not letting him leave, as it apparently needs 2 people. So the game wants 2 people to extract when nobody is alive to help? It doesn't work that way in normal missions, so why tf is this any different? So the only way to get out was for one to abort, which crashed everything, and none of us left with any hard earned rewards. Is this just a bs bug (which I always end up getting when I want to progress in anything) or an actual mechanic that is flawed as crap?

TLDR: Team of 3: 1 alive and 2 dead (no revives) players are forced to abort due to a requirement of 2 to extract, losing a ton of stuff.

If one survivor really isn't enough, this really needs a fix.

Hint for revives:
Revive as Operator in Void Mode and you won't get damaged/killed. I made this second nature when reviving fallen teammates.

On 1/28/2018 at 9:50 PM, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Wait, Shin. You haven't killed an Eidolon yet? 

Sadly so....

I lost interwebs for 44 days out of nowhere when snow issues hit my area. That cost me 44 days if getting to 700 and fishing and AMP farming for my Void Demon (which by the by...i have not Focused setup yet as well). I guess i prefer the Warframes over the Void Demon. 

Mayhaps one day i will look into fighting the Eidi but for now.....i am getting back into the Plains farm experience of materials and Achieves on Xbox One.