Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we have a "Hide Tennogen" button in the market?

Scourger

First of all, I absolutely love Tennogen items, how they look, and the idea behind it.
But let's face it, they are the most expensive items in the game, and the only ones that can be acquired only with real currency (if we exclude prime access).

I'm never gonna buy them (unless I land a better job, that is), and I would love to have a "Hide Tennogen Items" button in the market just like the "Owned" one, and maybe the same thing for the appearance tab in the arsenal.
They are starting to be way too many and it's hard to navigate through them, and even harder getting excited about something only to notice an instant later that it's something I won't be able to get.

Thank you ~

Edited by Scourger

I can kinda sympathies. There have been quite a few times where I've been going through fashionframe because I have some plat burning a hole in my pocket and slogging through a wall of Tennogen is kinda really irritating. 

I would very much liken it to weapons in the marketplace. There is a reason there is a filter to remove anything that doesn't have a purchasable blueprint. Not just because it is convenient for players looking to spend credits, I mean that is a large part of it but there is a secondary reason. 

That secondary reason is to avoid irritating people by constantly thrusting platinum weapons in their face. People who don't feel like a game is forcing an issue are less likely to be opposed to the notion of picking up a weapon for plat here or there. 

• 3 months later...