Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noobie to rivens needs help

hinamakura

Question

I have an unrolled Dread riven, really sick, and I wanna get better, either by selling to buy a better riven, or trading for a better one. But the thought of rerolling it has been juggled in my mind, and I'm worried that rerolling it would decrease it's value. Can someone help me with my dilemma? 

IGN is Bwandi, please help

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Bwandi said:

I have an unrolled Dread riven, really sick, and I wanna get better, either by selling to buy a better riven, or trading for a better one. But the thought of rerolling it has been juggled in my mind, and I'm worried that rerolling it would decrease it's value. Can someone help me with my dilemma? 

IGN is Bwandi, please help

Post it, lets see what you have.
It's the chance you take with Rivens, you could roll something awesome, or something crap, the value can increase r decrease based on that, but if you roll it too many times, you might just want to keep rolling until you get something worthwhile.

If it's a riven for a popular weapon then rolls don't matter, someone will want it. They cost the same to roll after like 10 rolls anyway.

You'll see people ask to buy "trash opticor riven" or "junk scoliac riven", what they really mean is they want to get it cheap because rivens for those weapons sell for hundreds of plat no matter how "trashy" they are.

This topic can be helpful:

Edited by MechaTails

Rerolling wouldn't hurt much, if the initial role carries most of value (you can always choose between new reroll and old one). Dread rivens are not that expensive anymore, you could get unrolled for 100p or even below that. 

Buying better one - solid dread riven can be around 500p, depends on stat and your luck. Stats you are searching for are classical critaata/satiata stats (chc, chd, dam, ms) and if possible with negative to zoom or to ammo max. I even think reload speed doesn't hurt it much, I have lenz riven with negative to reload and I cannot see the difference. 

The most desirable stat on Dread is Crit damage for damage stacking on headshots.

Other than that it has a 20% base status chance so if you can get it to 100% with two dual stats and your riven (with a high enough negative)it could also make it really powerful with Viral-Slash procs added to headcrits, scaling taken into account this would be the best but i doubt it could reach anywhere near 100% with its riven disposition.

11 hours ago, Bwandi said:

That's pretty good, but the negative really hurts it and you would have to use up a mod slot to counter it (+flight speed is pretty much a mandatory stat on bows anyways as it's really slow by default)which kinda defeats the point of a riven.

It still improves its per shot damage on headshots quite a lot though but it could use a reroll, you can keep the old stats if the next roll is bad anyways.