Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there anything else to do ?

(PSN)zedlanik

Question

What is there to do I mean since I hit mr20 there's no really point trying to get to mr25 you won't get anything special 

I got all warframes so no need to farm other frames 

Rivens I got some mostly I sold lots of them 

Just getting really bored of this game 

There's nothing 2 challenging in warframe I mean biggest challenge is grind 

All I am trying to ask  is what should I do next ? 

Also just finished all dojo research so nothing there to do 

Just now, (PS4)zedlanik said:

True good point but new content takes to long in this game 

thus just take breaks and login for daily rewards, maybe even do sorties and syndicate missions. Or play other games while you wait. I've been playing AC Origins religiously as I wait for new WF content

2 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

thus just take breaks and login for daily rewards, maybe even do sorties and syndicate missions. Or play other games while you wait. I've been playing AC Origins religiously as I wait for new WF content

I do sorties but some of the rewards do need looking at like  ayatan sculpture reward is totally trash at least give us full one or 5 not full 

I've never seen a game where telling people to go play something else is seen as pretty much the only viable option.

Why does this game not have endgame systems that allow for easy access to difficult content anytime you want? I get that "Fashion Frame" is the endgame is a cute meme, but its also a critique of this game that the developers don't seem to understand. I don't think people are happy that its the endgame, they want something to actually utilize their gear for.

Why do we build these stupidly powerful weapons, frames, etc and we have almost nothing to use them on. Take a page out of Path of Exiles book, add it some custom difficulty endgame missions or something that can be played at any time.

4 minutes ago, Sader said:

I've never seen a game where telling people to go play something else is seen as pretty much the only viable option.

Why does this game not have endgame systems that allow for easy access to difficult content anytime you want? I get that "Fashion Frame" is the endgame is a cute meme, but its also a critique of this game that the developers don't seem to understand. I don't think people are happy that its the endgame, they want something to actually utilize their gear for.

Why do we build these stupidly powerful weapons, frames, etc and we have almost nothing to use them on. Take a page out of Path of Exiles book, add it some custom difficulty endgame missions or something that can be played at any time.

Because whenever there is something difficult to deal with, people cry that it's OP, or find the best way to deal with it, go full meta and then complain that it is too easy[See Eidolons as latest example]. 

It's rather hard to create an endgame for warframe BECAUSE we have such a wide diversity of weaponry and warframes at our disposal. There's no point in comparing other MMOs to Warframe because they aren't how Warframe is, meaning they don't have the highspeed and the freedom of equipment Warframe has. 

Edited by aligatorno

Just now, aligatorno said:

Because whenever there is something difficult to deal with, people cry that it's OP, or find the best way to deal with it, go full meta and then complain that it is too easy. 

It's rather hard to create an endgame for warframe BECAUSE we have such a wide diversity of weaponry and warframes at our disposal. There's no point in comparing other MMOs to Warframe because they aren't how Warframe is meaning they don't have the highspeed and the freedom of equipment Warframe has. 

Look, all I want is to be able to set the entire map to level 150+, regardless of where the hell i am. We've got modifiers in sorties, let me just apply them to the whole solar system. Why is that so difficult?

Just now, Sader said:

Look, all I want is to be able to set the entire map to level 150+, regardless of where the hell i am. We've got modifiers in sorties, let me just apply them to the whole solar system. Why is that so difficult?

Because it will gate/separate the community. It is not a bad idea, I would like it as well, but from DE's point of video I guess it wouldn't work because then people will choose various levels for their missions meaning it will be much harder to form pugs. Making it for invite/solo only would cause problems from the player's side most likely.

This game is 10 times more exciting when you don't use gear that wipes out the map in 1 second. Star Chart is where all the fun is, lots of different missions and settings.

Don't use Serration and Split Chamber on everything, use those other QOL mods. Don't be perma-invisible or invincible. Nerf yourself a little by not using the meta stuff and even level 15 missions are exciting. The enemies are the same no matter what little number is above their heads.

Edited by MechaTails

47 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Because it will gate/separate the community. It is not a bad idea, I would like it as well, but from DE's point of video I guess it wouldn't work because then people will choose various levels for their missions meaning it will be much harder to form pugs. Making it for invite/solo only would cause problems from the player's side most likely.

You know how else the community gets separated? People stop playing because they are bored, that's the ultimate separator imo. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

True good point but new content takes to long in this game 

I don't know how you can say that when new content rolls out more often, and quicker than basically any other game out there... 

Most AAA titles drop a hot flaming DLC on your for $10, every 4 months

Very, very rare to a see a game with the update frequency of Warframe...

I understand being bored, but no need to get silly about it. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I don't know how you can say that when new content rolls out more often, and quicker than basically any other game out there... 

Most AAA titles drop a hot flaming DLC on your for $10, every 4 months

Very, very rare to a see a game with the update frequency of Warframe...

I understand being bored, but no need to get silly about it. 

Because the new content that comes out is not difficult enough to stay relevant. It doesn't matter how fast they churn out new content if it can be beaten long before something else comes out. 

1 minute ago, Sader said:

Because the new content that comes out is not difficult enough to stay relevant. It doesn't matter how fast they churn out new content if it can be beaten long before something else comes out. 

Something doesn't have to be difficult to be relevant.  If that were really the case, then you'd have fun sitting there all day fighting level 300 enemies in the Simulacrum.  Difficulty isn't the solution you guys are looking for - atleast I really don't think it is.  Anybody who is MR 20+ has surely worked their butt off, I know at MR25, I have.  It's natural to suffer burnout when you sink 800+ hours into a game.  Most games give you 20-60 hours for $60 and are irrelevant to the moment you beat them - at the very least Warframe had the longevity to keep you playing as long as it has.  If it has nothing else to offer now... well take a break.

And with all that said and gone, nothing can change the fact the time between updates is not, by any means or justification, "too long."

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Something doesn't have to be difficult to be relevant.  If that were really the case, then you'd have fun sitting there all day fighting level 300 enemies in the Simulacrum.  Difficulty isn't the solution you guys are looking for - atleast I really don't think it is.  Anybody who is MR 20+ has surely worked their butt off, I know at MR25, I have.  It's natural to suffer burnout when you sink 800+ hours into a game.  Most games give you 20-60 hours for $60 and are irrelevant to the moment you beat them - at the very least Warframe had the longevity to keep you playing as long as it has.  If it has nothing else to offer now... well take a break.

And with all that said and gone, nothing can change the fact the time between updates is not, by any means or justification, "too long."

I'm MR 19 and I've been playing 3 months. It's disingenuous to compare Warframe to a $60 title, you need to compare it to games in its class. I paid $15 for the Division and put a year and 2000+ hours into it. The Division didn't churn out content for months on end at time, but the Dark Zone kept me plenty busy because it was difficult and engaging. By its very nature, PvP combat is difficult unpredictable and a human oppenent is far more engaging then an AI one. 

Warframe lacks difficult and engaging content. There was no "working your butt off" for gear in this game, you build some crap sit in Hydron rise and repeat till master rank 24. In the division I spent my time fully in the Dark Zone, I geared 100% from PvP and maintained that gear through PvP. This is not to say the game needs a Dark Zone, do not misunderstand, but the game has no way to gain and utilize gear in a fun engaging and difficult way. Nearly anything you forma in this game turns into an unstoppable god weapon that trivializes nearly all content that exists.  

I'm not burned out of Warframe, I'm burned out of the Divison after playing it for 2000+ hours but its pvp is still as difficult as engaging as ever. I'm BORED of this game, not burned out, because it offers no challenge and no endgame and it was never that hard to begin with.

8 minutes ago, Sader said:

I'm MR 19 and I've been playing 3 months. It's disingenuous to compare Warframe to a $60 title, you need to compare it to games in its class. I paid $15 for the Division and put a year and 2000+ hours into it. The Division didn't churn out content for months on end at time, but the Dark Zone kept me plenty busy because it was difficult and engaging. By its very nature, PvP combat is difficult unpredictable and a human oppenent is far more engaging then an AI one. 

Warframe lacks difficult and engaging content. There was no "working your butt off" for gear in this game, you build some crap sit in Hydron rise and repeat till master rank 24. In the division I spent my time fully in the Dark Zone, I geared 100% from PvP and maintained that gear through PvP. This is not to say the game needs a Dark Zone, do not misunderstand, but the game has no way to gain and utilize gear in a fun engaging and difficult way. Nearly anything you forma in this game turns into an unstoppable god weapon that trivializes nearly all content that exists.  

I'm not burned out of Warframe, I'm burned out of the Divison after playing it for 2000+ hours but its pvp is still as difficult as engaging as ever. I'm BORED of this game, not burned out, because it offers no challenge and no endgame and it was never that hard to begin with.

If PVP is what you want, then go play Conclave... if human unpredictability is what you want, it's already there.

And since Conclave doesn't consider your normal mods, it's always a challenge... maybe poke around the game more.  You have Conclave mods and gear you have to work at in there - there's the exact thing you seem to want.  

(And Division is objectively one of the worst game's I've played, I platinumed it, 100%ed it even with the DLCs - including Last Stand and I think the game is garbage - so we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.  And let's be real, I played Division on World Tier 5 and often went into the DZ - the entire game is trivial when you can use a 6 Piece Striker set to constantly do 100% more damage AND have a healing proc through it... even DZ was Trivial and I could facerool teams of 3 Rogues with no issues lol... obviously you just didn't know how to play the game because it had the exact same power creep issues and always has.)  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

lots of us here have experienced that feeling of doing all of it and wanting something fresh. I like to play Guild Wars 2 when I'm not committing galactic genocide. Personally I still run maps pretty regularly just for the thrill of the kill. For me there is more to any game than collecting all the gear because once that is done you end up with this feeling people have of "nothing else to do"...except the game. 

Its always good to take a break, gather perspective, maybe invade an alternate dimension assume a form and integrate.